SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Yeah you can only really use VT2 as a win more trigger. Doesn’t do much to help you come back from a deficit, but that still makes it better than some of the worst triggers that don’t even allow you to start them decently.

The input lag reduction comes perfectly before S4.

EX Hayate is a bitch to stop, y’all know.

3 Likes

Lol, if you honestly believe that.

If this is true, @Deviljin_01 will turn into Chris Rock from New Jack City :wink:

1 Like

All the True Believers knew.

Crack will be back, back again

This is what I do.

I don’t pretend, I do it FOR REAL

2 Likes

From 100 to 98, why not. I was referring to the offline where doing EX lightspeed horizontal moves or EX Booms are effective like online. If the reduction will be huge (~2f) we can be able to block some of them while walking forward.

A man can dream .

Combofiend knew the only way to bring back Mahvel, was to work for MARVEL. Bring back crack through crack. Infiltrate the forces, bring it back from its roots.

5 Likes

Good, we have another chance for Son Son to come back then

10 Likes

9 Likes

Honestly though marvel 4 if it is truly real. You need to distance yourself from mvci. Don’t do no “upgrade” to mvci, even if its less consumer friendly. Make sure its marketed as its own full thing and cut any ties.

4 Likes

Winners may not use drugs, but true believers do

1 Like

I don’t play Marvel, but I will be happy if it makes a big return.
Watching it on tournaments was always very fun despite the fact that I never understood what was going on during the matches.

1 Like

I was just about to type that you sent Combofiend to infiltrate Marvel.

I really miss Marvel. Since MVCI went the way of the dinosaur, I’ve mostly been focused on SFV and not much else. Last gen, SF4/SF2 HD Remix/MVC2/MVC3 were my most played games. Just feels like a huge void without Marvel. I’d gladly accept its return.

2 Likes

The leak mentioned Asura, Gill, Rashid, Lady, Star-lord and Ms. Marvel. With MVCI’s main complaint being the roster, if they just copy it and add those uninspiring picks, it will be shat on again. And it’s Capcom and Marvel putting their heads together to nickel and dime people, so they would probably remove Venom to be sold as dlc again.

Yes I share the same sentiment. Crack will be back

the potential playerbase is already not so big and this will just burn more bridges, especially when its just a few more chars without any big other enhancements.

Don’t have time to play one game, how do they expect me to play 3 team based games if marvel turns out to be true :expressionless:

Too many already didn’t buy mvci cause of the negative press. The core market will easily double dip cause they are pigs who want at that trough. Clean break and resell as brand new with new marketing is the only way to go.

1 Like

yeah to fix MvCi aesthetically you’d basically be making a brand new game

may as well make a brand new game

2 Likes