SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Probably I would have mash too, that cr.lk smelled like a tick throw attempt. Then Bison has a big throw range so if you use a button with less pushback he can grab your shimmy if you tried. Maybe an unmoving tick throw would have been useful there or a fuzzy guard with d.mk, dunno Chun options in that situation with Bison sitting there with one bar.

2 Likes

Chun skrong but not Juri skrong. Chun is the bottom

2 Likes

Tekken7 Deluxe Edition for 18,74€uro in the Humble Store

:coffee:

1 Like

Lots of Cody fans here so how about some of the best cody play you will ever see?

1 Like

3 Likes

Is Cody considered low tier? There’s a Cody main by the name of shazzy that’s ranked #4 worldwide. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in any tournament though.

I tune into his streams n chat with him a lot, Cody isn’t low tier. He’s just held back via poor MUs in the top 5. Shazyy thinks he’s upper mid IIRC. I think he’s in the lower mids.

2 Likes

wth does sagat do against bison…what a terrible match up.

2 Likes

I watched that fight. Definitely cant be afraid to throw shots. Falke cant really throw plasma at him so she has to deal with his buttons all the time. Low recovery fireball lets you at least throw shit at bison that he cant CC. He has some of the best AA vs Bison as well so easier to keep him grounded than other characters

1 Like

Replace SC6 with “any competitive game”.

Oh god, why do i keep watching this “satisfactory videos”? I hope people here get their teeth cleaned regularly.

The best buttons i found to hold with Falke from my experience… is to alternate between MP and HP.

St.HP is fantastic and J.MP is fantastic and you don’t wanna make it clear as a day to your opponent, which button you are always holding so alternate between them seem like the best thing for me.

2 Likes

For me they can know I’m holding MP all day because I can still do everything I want to do by just alternating and letting go of it in certain situations. Doesn’t matter if they know I’m holding MP because if I want to use j.MP I just let go of the charge as I go in the air and it’s immediately available. c.MP sucks so no reason to really give that away or not. s.MP is frame trap button so can adjust fingers as you get closer for that.

It’s pretty free form enough though where you can basically make up what works for you and it’ll probably work.

Imagine if Falke’s V-skill actually worked like say Nash’s and they sped it up and made the absorb build V-gauge. That would make her life better. I never understood why her’s doesn’t but G’s does and both got some pretty rough recoveries.

Falke’s V Skill and VT2 need the most immediate changes for S4. They were the most botched stuff from QA testing. They should not have made launch the way they are.

You think they made her that way on purpose cuz of lul easy inputs nonsense ?

I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to it. I think they just had really rushed plans for what they wanted those 2 things to do. Her V Skill reflects in VT2, but it’s basically a reflect that absorbs V Timer which is nearly the most ass backwards thing in the game. Especially considering it’s nearly the most difficult trigger to safely activate and 3 bars to top it off.

Which is funny cuz Cody’s pipe swing in VT2 reflects EVERYTHING and not just single hitting fireballs and that doesn’t consume any V-gauge.

Yeah there’s just no sense to it considering other characters of similar or different archetypes have better v skills and can reflect for free. Luckily most of the other parts of the character are solid enough that it’s not the worst thing in the world. At least she can combo into her V Skill, it becomes a legitimate pressure tool in VT1 and you can just not pick VT2 because it’s garbage.

1 Like