SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

download

16 Likes

Look Frostā€¦I see you, I do. I understand why you feel like we shouldnā€™t praise Capcom for this.

But likeā€¦ Iā€™ll take Capcom dick all day. 100% gay for the SF.

All praise be to our slow overlords for doing what Tekken did but 3 years later.

And thank you for more Kolin outfits. Because of this I will only play SC6 2 times a week

eeeeheheheheheeeee

4 Likes

Lol, my bad.

10 Likes

Always source the honeyā€™s always

3 Likes
2 Likes

This is the funniest thing Iā€™ve seen all day.

4 Likes

If Injustice brought their lag down I would praise it.

They really meant to say we will have to improve the speed in which we input our movements and attacks as they will be raising the input delay up a frame.

1 Like

Lag-shlag. Unless itā€™s brought down to 2f on PC i donā€™t care. I finally got my reactions down by 3f to my usual numbers, so iā€™ll be ok. Anyway Iā€™ve still got online to blame for being extra shitty lately as iā€™m still swinging 500 lp up and down ultra gold mark.
At last i got back to volleyball after three months of fixing my back and shoulder pain. I got hella rusty, but it feels good do some spiking besides sak otoshi. Now i can be terrible at two my favorite games again.

3 Likes

I donā€™t believe I am good enough to feel the effects of lag reduction. And would it even matter if they still donā€™t do something about the netcode? I donā€™t care if I keep bitching about this. Lag reduction wonā€™t matter if the game still pairs you with wifi warriors in Brazil. Give us a region and wifi restriction please with this update for the love of God.

4 Likes

It will make ā€œsomeā€ level of difference for everyone including online.

I imagine input delay tweak means they are eying to touch up the netcode next code.

Thatā€™s something to imagine.

2 Likes

Nerf Chun.

2 Likes

While Arcade Arcade Edition breathes new life to SFV for Japan and other niche regions with arcades, things seem to be slowing down for Tekken cabs/Korean arcades.

Could become even worse

With Capcom this is a high possibility
donā€™t jinx it.

2 Likes

You must ditch God and love Papa Capcom to stand a chance.

Capcom Connect needs to hire better hostsā€¦ The show is dry as hell.

Yā€™all telling me they couldnā€™t throw some money at Tasty steve, Sajam , Kbrad, Yipes etc, to do this show??

3 Likes

I remember SF4 online being completely different from offline, SFV is different, but from a netcode where the game starts lagging when someone mash too much everything can happen. Iā€™m curious if after the patch I can play against PC players without them hitting shit faster than me or again, laggy all of a sudden after a dizzy. Capcom will do something anyway even on the netcode, when itā€™s another story.

Yeah, but Sajam? I mean I donā€™t find him Dry dry, but still pretty room-temperature humidity.

But heā€™s such a cutieeeeee.