SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Once scum, always scum. I told you that you needed better and he just proved it!

It was but a small blunder! He is still a good, honourable, full of chest hair and with a magnificent beard man!

Man if those shitty X-Kira leaks are legit than Iā€™m gonna be a happy Kolin man. Sheā€™s like one of the least played waifus and they just keep filling my closet. I feel like a Chun main wew

The Fgc is rejoicing about the input newsā€¦man itā€™s one thing to never do to a gamer and thatā€™s play with his hopeā€¦good thing Iā€™ve mastered the art of Jadedā€¦canā€™t wish to test out these changes

Its great that Capcom keeps improving the game with every updateā€¦ Even the hidden small buffs we get every other update is appreciated.

Having said that i think with input delay improvement it will only make the best players even more harder to beat.

1 Like

When youā€™re so bad that you wonā€™t notice the 2 frames difference
images%20(23)

12 Likes

Im telling yall if niggas still cant punish Kenā€™s run cancels or Bisonā€™s 22f frame dash its on them.

1 Like

I can only see the image and not much of anything when I go to the link, what am I supposed to see? I only see gief standing over Vega.

FGC Twitter goes crazy, we get people happy about the lag reduction then complaining about it few minutes later.

Thatā€™s exactly what we want - the highest skilled players will thrive under optimal conditions. Right now itā€™s like playing Roger Federer on an ice rink instead of a tennis court.

3 Likes

Yeah, we donā€™t know the exact value of the input lag reduction, but the best thing of it is the consequential reduction of onlinery BS also. Abusable lightspeed EX moves nerfed by that is a great news, dash grabs and even AAs will be stronger just because of this fix. Iā€™m expecting Capcom fine tuning some frame data values for adapting the game for S4, but the feeling of being able to react properly instead of dancing on ice is enough for me.

1 Like

you realise they havenā€™t said reduce, just address

so itā€™ll still be around 6f most likely

Atm the input lag is fluctuating between 5 to 7 frames, something stable around 5-5.5 will be heavily appreciated. Donā€™t be a party pooper fam

1 Like

Itā€™s closer to 6 than it is 5 in ms

also not being a party pooper, thereā€™s nothing to be happy over them fixing an issue the game has had for 3 years, itā€™s fucking laughable mate

1 Like

Itā€™s not an issue if it was intended.

1 Like

hey cut that out, i like being the only crazy dismal piece of shit

now im in the mood for some SFV

Also why the sell on Dragonā€™s Dogma all of a sudden? Is Capcom going to make a new oneā€¦they fucking should

any day nowā€¦

2 frames would fix a lot of problems. Be interesting to make a tier list on lag and how it would effect each character.

Zangief you might aswell delete.

1 Like

I see Iā€™m not the only one paranoid that the input patch may not be what we think it is.