SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

We getting some announcements today at BGS?

They must have did something to the engine and felt confident enough to announce
their input lag reduction. Thatā€™s a huge gulp to take after years of players bashing the netcode. And I guess I should laugh because I thought it would be funny that Capcom would all of a sudden make a change to the input lag just because of an arcade release.

Weā€™re going to have to re-download the entire game btw, literally

Now they need to give Falke more costumes so we Falke players can finance the online fix! :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gigabit Fios ready to download simultaneously on both platforms. I hope itā€™s at least 30GB

1 Like

I got 240 MBit/s download speed, but given what I saw of Sonyā€™s PSN Brazilian servers, I am so not hoping it will be 20+ GB in size.

1 Like

Itā€™s not really about having the Ultron download speeds for downloading, itā€™s the fact we have to re-download entire games and at times half the game just for 3 costumes. Itā€™s slightly annoying. These pak files are a mess, I canā€™t blame em

Well I donā€™t download too many other things so Capcom gives me chance to flex Ultron download muscles.

1 Like

Well Iā€™ll tell ya this, if the rollback is worse Iā€™m making a new account called God Mode, buying a 20 dollar cellphone with 5kb download wifi and activating infinite health and going on a killing spree online

4 Likes

Hopefully you can bring back beta Urien with cancelable c.MK also

3 Likes

just when you structure them bad. other ue4 games doesnt have this kind of issue.

1 Like

Also i have just realized that SFV is about to have less lag on PS4 than Injustice and KOF14. I didnā€™t know this could happen

1 Like

there are no detailed infos about what input issues exactly they talk about.
can be anything form just fixing the input lag variation to fixing possible issues with the arcade up to bring the input lag down to match the pc version.

you guys shouldnt set your expectations so high upā€¦

2 Likes

It probably is because of the actual arcade release.

Even if it wasnā€™t already planned, that footage of two visibly out of sync side-by-side arcade screens might have pushed them to at the very least announce some form of change.

You donā€™t have to redownload entire games when you own a physical copy

Fuck I miss owning physical copies but thatā€™s more on me

Zangief why :frowning_face:

3 Likes

:frowning:
Not like this Gief, not like this!
I am SO disappointed. :sob:

That sounds like where Iā€™m at. I get clowned by everyone in the Discord because Iā€™m ass water and I donā€™t try new things or block. Iā€™ve never been so arrogant as to think I was hot shit at SFV just because I went up a few LP. And no matter how many games I take off Grand Masters it doesnā€™t mean anything if I canā€™t beat Pookie.

I donā€™t know maybe itā€™ll click when SF7 drops.

Youā€™re probably like ā€œwhy did this nigga skip 6?ā€

Because Iā€™m so bad Iā€™m gonna need another console life time before I figure out how to block cr.MK into fireball.

2 Likes

Is this the kind of role model you want?

Must have been a slip. No one is perfect, after all.
I am sure he will publicly apologize for this blunder!