SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

SFV has taught me that Hispanics and the French are (lobby) stalkers.

NOW 19 MEN AND WOMEN STRONG, SUSGANG CONTINUES TO STRIVE TOWARDS THEIR GOAL OF TOP 50 ON THE GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS, AS THEY CLOSE IN ON THEIR GOAL - ASK YOURSELF -

WILL YOU BE A PART OF THE LEGEND?

DON’T BE LEFT WONDERING WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN - FORGE YOUR OWN LEGEND TODAY AND JOIN THE SUSGANG.

4 Likes

No, but I am an authority on the subject matter of tiddy ergonomics.

If you would like to know more I would consider this vital to the curriculum:

I feel better already.

Y’all bad. You are all losing to a girl in dojo points there.
How shameful!

Hey I’m in two dojos. I’ve been playing way more SFV than usual contributing to both.

What do you guys do when being comboed during a Menat VT1 combo? Sometimes I wanna mash EX shoryu in case they go for a reset, but I wonder if mashing will cause them to drop the combo due to lag (see: mashing when dizzy).

wait for reset into overhead, be ready to fuzzy for it

1 Like

It’s pretty likely that we’ll start hearing about Season 4 stuff this month, no?

next month prob

Picks Greece’s flag, literally one of the most striking looking flags there are to one of the most famous nations in the world.

Greece is the birthplace of Western civilization, the one to gift us with things such as Philosophy, Democracy, Science and Pederasty.

He places the flag in Poland, Ukraine and Finland.

6 Likes

Nah, S4 news coming during Capcom Cup in December, meanwhile we’re getting costumes until then.

Any setups/normals I can cancel into raging demon from? Seems even top players can’t land that most of the time.

DSP is of below average intelligence so its ok. He is also a bad person.

hehehehehehe click any if you dare, get sucked into the vortex of hate and shame

2 Likes

I’m not an expert on instant raging demon set-ups, but do you understand how the concept of a demon set-up works?

Vid that just talks about the concept

I’ve only watched a small portion of this, but the first couple seem easy to perform

1 Like

Glad to see we’ll be able to beat up cars again!

I’d love to play this game in an Arcade setting!

4 Likes

10 seems fine.

Makes me wonder…

If CPU vs were really true random(which is better)? and whose the final boss?

Is it using SFV console version’s SFV arcade mode? rather than the typical arcade mode?

Who is the mysterious new character in the Car? Now I’m curious if the Barrel is also included?

My guess is it’s the SFV console Arcade Mode since both have 10 stages.

2 Likes

My guess is input lag being shitty still there.

Officially 10 stages, effectively 11 stages. The challenge match against G isn’t counted in the official stage total. (Before G was released, SFV Arcade Mode was officially 11 stages. Capcom replaced one of the regular matches with the challenge match against G. So now it is officially 10 stages, but you still end up fighting 11 matches.)

3 Likes