SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Teabagging is apart of the culture. It’s a tool to bring out the best of your opponent. Or…to make them ragequit

Don’t think of it as teabagging.

Think of it as high five’ing them with your nutsack.

“GGs buddy”

slap slap slap

“Thanks chum, you too”

I’m sure was what they were saying to one another.

I have no idea if this is FIFA or PES, but still lmfao…

nm3djkyab

3 Likes

What’s akumas best vtrigger? I think his better overall is 1 but 2 seems funner.

1. Don’t be a heathen Akuma player!
  2. I can’t think of any MU where VT2 would be even a sliver better than his VT1.
1 Like

I know, I was trying to make a joke about how Sagat’s just not a point of conversation :frowning:

We need more Bonchan.

if I double P you even in battle lounge my nuts are being dropped

Lol nah dude at my skill level it doesn’t matter who I pick, I’m a scrub. I pick my characters based on how much I like their move set and how fun they are to me, I main ryu also.

I think I’m back at character crisis level. Falke is now level 45 which is usually the point by which I’m bored by a character in this game and unfortunately she’s no exception. Chun has still the most fun combos but I’m sick of getting hit out of my AAs. I usually like grapplers as well but in this game they’re either dumb (Laura, Mika, Abigail) or awful (Gief, Alex) so there’s not much left.

Time for a SCVI break until Capcom Cup.

What is your CFN and where are you located ?

He prefers to keep himself private.

What a shame…what a shame. Would have given him tips.

Cause Chun does have situational anti-airs but getting hit from them pretty much means that he isn’t picking the right ones for the situations he is facing.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll have balance changes in the SFV: Arcade Edition Arcade edition Arcade loketests. A part of me thinks so but it might also be too soon.

I don’t think so tbh.

1 Like

Someone on twitch keeps spewing that season 4 is going to be Honda, Rose, Oro, Viper and a new character…

Guy is acting like it’s a sure thing. I don’t believe him but I’m sure @Evil_Canadian would be happy.

1 Like

Watch Mike Ross come crawling back once Honda is announced. We will have a hearty laugh at him then welcome him back with open arms, the fool!!!

2 Likes

I have zero affection for Honda but when he is the last one of the 12 it does seem kinda lame that he isn’t in.

Let him headbutt some folks. He even has a command throw, he’ll fit right in!

It felt so damn wrong to clobber bronze people and get a 16 win streak with Falke today. I felt really bad for crushing their hopes and dreams. :frowning:
I am back to silver and should be ultra silver tomorrow. Then I will be facing opponents around my real low level, and not people who somehow manage to be worse than me.

3 Likes

If by someone on twitch you mean a stream monster then I don’t even know why you brought that up.

2 Likes

So testing for the Arcade version starts today and ends on the 7th. Hopefully some footage is uploaded so we can see it in action. Glad this game will finally be in its natural habitat.

5 Likes