SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

EX Tragedy Assault heals like a jabs worth of HP. Even if we ignore the fact a healing VT goes against typical SFV fashion, if it somehow got into the game it would be 3 bars and would heal very little.

CA healing sounds like the smarter option, but this is Capcom and I would not be surprised at all if healing was one of her VTs

Probably will be a 3 Bar VT and will restore her health over time (like the Elena’s Bracelets item in Survival) as long as her VT remains active. Perhaps taking damage or guarding takes chunks out of the timer.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s not a bad idea… give her a bunch of white health and let it build up. I’d be okay with that.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even begen to imagine how Capcom gonna make Elena esports friendly…

2 Likes

Yeah if it just gave her recoverable white health, I think it’d be ok if it was attached to VT.

1 Like

Oh no I meant her health just goes up as long as her VT is active, with the timer going down more if she gets hit/guards

Just giving her white health isn’t V-triggery enough

3 Likes

Btw all the character pass are on sale on Steam. Some character costume pack is too. Haven’t checked PS4 yet.

1 Like

With the rate white health recovers, you usually consider it HP you already lost, so if healing gave back white health, it would be the worst VT in the game bar none.

1 Like

Alternative thought; healing is her V-skill and gives her a little bit of health but has the same total frames as Sagat’s V-skill

1 Like

I think if she activated VT got a chunk of white health and some new moves it’d be solid. Don’t think I can trust Capcom giving her a hard heal.

1 Like

Anyone asking for it to give white health never took a 300+ damage jab on SFV before.
That Gief life is suffering and sadness.

3 Likes

Make her V-Skill healing, and her V-trigger an auto-resurrection.

2 Likes

No reason to imagine SFV Elena. Thanks to her SF4 version she ain’t gonna happen anytime soon. Anyway before thinking about her VT/CA Capcom should make her normals work in a different way from her previous counterpart.

Elena’s birth killed SF4

her coming can only curse sfv

4 Likes

Elena will save SFV, just like Abigail did!

And get more costumes

2 Likes

Sim here is like Guile here. Nobody plays him, but at least people talk about Guile here. I think the only person that actually plays Guile here is that guy that plays Guilty Gear. Any of the other regular SFV players here don’t wanna touch him.

We only play waifu characters and ninjas like Ibuki and Zeku. We weren’t born early enough to play 7 Eleven characters like Sim and Guile.

As a Marvel player I can almost guarantee you they are trying to cross you up with the port so the fireball hits you cross up (if that’s what you’re asking about). Good luck with figuring out the answer for it. Usually situations like that once you’re in the lava you’re in the lava. People cheer if you somehow block right and go oooooooh if you block wrong.

1 Like

5 Likes

Juri’s VT2 isn’t great, but it’s clearly still better than quite a few other triggers. Higher level Juris online know how to hit confirm into it and it gives her confirm options that she doesn’t get with her VT1. It probably won’t ever be a legitimately good trigger, but still far from the worst of them.

That VT still does something other than give you the chance to get hit by a 200+ damage jab.
White life is health you already lost in SFV. You ain’t getting that white life back.

1 Like

I dunno, even the usual suspects like Ryu’s Triggers, FANG’s Triggers, Falke’s Trigger 2, Zeku’s Trigger 2 etc. seem a lot better than whatever this thing is Juri has. She gets a hit confirm on activation? Aegis Reflector is trembling in fear.