SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Why didn’t Menat get a 2nd holiday outfit :disappointed_relieved:

Sighhhhhhhhh I can’t believe I’m considering getting Xmas Falke even tho I literally just bought Goth Falke less than a month ago.
You guys should be thanking me. I’m keeping SFV in business

6 Likes

You better be. You haven’t even bought all of her costumes yet like me. Step it up so NCK can get Makoto launch day of S4 with V ism combos.

3 Likes

Bitch, please.
I bought all of her costumes on day 1 when they were released on PC. And bought all of them again on the PS4 last month.
I am buying this new one on both as well and Capcom better give me more of them to buy.
There is no such thing as too many Falke costumes!

5 Likes

I think Reindeer suit Falke is the only Falke costume I wouldn’t buy, but that’s why they gave it to Blanka. Make that animal dress up as other animals.

2 Likes

Jeezus, nevermind. I’m not worthy. Guess that just means I have to buy more ¯\(ツ)

3 Likes

Yeah skip a cell phone bill and go off the grid for a month to get more costumes.

2 Likes

Unless you all bought every Menat outfit, none of you are worthy

1 Like

You suggested two Menat holiday costumes which is disrespectful to other characters that don’t have even one.

Felicia costume is cool though.

Menat got two Darkstalkers costumes so why not

TBF one of the costumes is an NPC character that nobody remembers so you get a bit of a pass there.

Menat stole Felicia’s costume from Mika!
That is why she isn’t getting a second holiday costume. She was a naughty girl.

1 Like

Menat already has a cat theme going though so it fits her better

She is pure and innocent, just like Felicia

Felicia is a hoe for sure, stop it.

Just like Chun players paid for the input lag fix, we Falke mains will fund the upcoming netcode fix!
Capcom just needs to keep pushing those Falke costumes out.

1 Like

I’m SHILL|Darc Requiem. I’ve bought every costume twice. Once on PS4 and once on PC. Top that.

6 Likes

It is a good time to wish you all manly men of SRK a happy international men’s day!

4 Likes

I can understand buying costumes for your favorites and show support.

I have bought every costume for Juri and most for Cammy and will continue doing it. If Capcom adds my old man Gouken , i will get all the costumes for him as well,and those will be a total of 3 , default , story and premium. Because we all know guys don’t get costumes lmao…

4 Likes

Get rid of that dumb hat and Falke’s costume is perfect.

Good. The only way to prove your loyalty is to open that wallet.

1 Like