SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Because Chun is played out so Falke is the new Chun and will be getting heavy buffs that will give all the bandwagon psycho ladies new costumes to buy.

2 Likes

He called all of these costumes.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as so many Falke costumes.
She needs FAR more.

3 Likes

Falke looking delicious. Sakura looking sexy. Cody looking gangsta.

Mad that thereā€™s no Santa Claus G.

3 Likes

That is the most ho costume Sakura has ever gotten. Ho ho ho

9 Likes

I was asking myself right now why Sakuraā€™s costume is so lewd and suggestive. :fearful:

Mehā€¦ Iā€™m not a huge fan of any of them. Sakuraā€™s okay, but I honestly detest anything to do with Christmas (other than the actual day with family).

I hate ā€œfluffyā€ shit, which is the best adjective I can think of for Christmas.

Sorry for being a Grinch, lol. Kinda grumpy today.

2 Likes

Sagat should had gotten a costume and his shots should be snowballs.

3 Likes

But the utter most important question we all should be asking isā€¦ why isnā€™t Codyā€™s all skimpy and fan service as well?

To answer your question

4 Likes

We have to wait for SF6 for the world to be inclusive enough for skimpy men that arenā€™t Urien.

Nonsense! They were doing pretty okay with Cody costumes (that battle costumeā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) till this!

Cody looking like grouchy Shank Nick. Meanwhile Sakura is desperately hoping Ryu will give her that baby for Christmas.

6 Likes

She even has the slutty one long glove one short glove thing lol. Iā€™m also trying to figure out why the default costume is all gothic black. Sakura suddenly wants everyone to have an Evanescence Xmas?

3 Likes

Welp that Sakura costume is getting bought. :fearful:

1 Like

Pocketā€™s looking empty from here

His pocket has an extra kunai holster for Ibuki. 12 stock for S4. We full Shinobi.

2 Likes

Yeah but we all know Ibuki would fill that extra holster with condoms. :smirk:

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s pretty thoughtful of her to prepare the men. Some guys just roll up like ā€œey girl yeah I donā€™t got one, but s still ok?ā€

2 Likes

Condoms are something any responsible young adult woman should carry with her, so it is good to know that she is well prepared!

3 Likes