SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

red bull conquest

3 Likes

Oh I just meant in general, the ā€œmomentsā€ I have in here are the product of a bigger underlying problem that I need to fix up, itā€™s not just a fighting game thing. Being able to take a loss is just a small part of it

At the end of the day I just need to tell myself that thereā€™s a difference between being modest/acknowledging ones faults and being a self-depricating piece ofā€¦well, there I go again XP

That goes for you too @Twinblades

Yeah I know there are bots that play the game.

Iā€™m talking about what happens if you put a bot up against another bot 100 times to see what happens.

I get your point. Iā€™ve had the same issues at times when it comes to fighting games and general life. The mindset I talked about in my post is something Iā€™m trying to fully implement into my life. My failures tend to stick with me the most unfortunately and those are what would dominate my mind. Once that gets to me, my way of thinking plummets to the point where I almost feel like a different person. A victim of my mindset. Someone said self-loathing is more lethal than addictive narcotics and itā€™s hilarious how accurate that is.

Eventually I began to realize that itā€™s okay to fuck up. Itā€™s okay to have shitty days where you donā€™t feel worthy. However, becoming too accustomed to that way of thinking is poison and just gonna make you feel a lot worse in the long-run. What matters is how one chooses to bypass that way of thinking. It takes time and I know my confidence isnā€™t where Iā€™d like it to be, but Iā€™m working on it daily.

4 Likes

It doesnā€™t feel like there will be any reveals here at the Red Bull event this year.

Last year we got the first look at VT2s and the Sakura tease. It makes me wonder if Season 4 will even be a big deal.

Well Ono tweeted heā€™d be there with Blankaā€¦ I hope that means some sort of announcement/tease.

I donā€™t think S4 will be as big as S3/Arcade Edition though

Iā€™ve tested the Obsidian for a client of a friend V and my final judgement was Iā€™m glad to have bought the Panthera. Even with all Sanwa components the stick feels a bit clunky, probably I should have try it a bit more, but something feels off.

Could be just being out of luck, but I had the same experience. If your previous stick was a Madcatz then yeah, the Obsidian is slightly more laggy. Nothing to worry about, but still.

Momentum is so strong in this game. CJ was looking like a juggernaut in the first 2 games. Now Tokido has tied it up.

2 Likes

I knew Tokido would bring it back vs CJ.

If you have the chance to beat Tokido you better deliver the dagger quickly, in the third match CJ Truth played with his food. Yolo CA confirmed how much CJ was afraid of Tokido and the latter smelled the blood.

But you arenā€™t garbage if youā€™re better than me :frowning:

Apologies to your friend or Iā€™ll throw a dragon dildo at you!!!

Iā€™m glad Cammy won vs Rashid.

1 Like

CJ is playing outta his mind.

1 Like

Why the jump though ? !

Dat Demon. Holy fuck.

CJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!

Iā€™m glad Cammy won.

Cammy is tough.

Give Tokido the W already ffs ;_;

1 Like

JWongā€¦ I can only dream of one day playing that level of lame.
But I will aim for the sky.

1 Like