SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

A kolin mirror is happening right now?!!??! this game has gone to the wolves already bring on season 4

What time is top 8 for this thing?

Top 8 NA Regional finals is on right now. I’m not sure where they are, I haven’t been able to watch for the last 20 mins, but I think it’s in Loser Semis

I know it feels way different in tournament, and it’s way too easy as a spectator to critique. But I really wanted flash to just throw the bipson more, just throw

Top 8 is weird because everyone started in winners somehow.

Also I find myself a big fan of Toi’s Banana Republic Bison.

How long until we get a hint?

So… Why does the Red Bull tournament look so small this year? This event used to be huge, now there’s barely anyone in the audience. If they’re going to tease something, who are they even teasing it to?

The curse of the second half of 2018’s CPT strikes again.

Probably fatigue. This is the third SFV tournament at the event. Conquest, Open Premiere, and the Regional Finals

Toi was backdashing what looked like every throw he tried. But yea i agree

Yea idk who thought it was a good idea to run 3 sfv events at the same event. Hard to keep up with as a stream monster. The dudes there are probably like screw this lets play some sets

1 Like

Du plays G vs JWong Menat. That was a treat and makes a lot of sense.

And Twinblades was apparently right about Kolin vs Menat.

1 Like

It was cool to see Du pick G. and he got some W’s too.

Dont think theres gonna be any…

Wait till Capcom cup.

Ono is at the event. He didn’t fly all the way from Japan for nothing.

1 Like

Is it me or are these commentators bad?

Ok,some great Cammy play by CJ

2 Likes

Too many people in the both.

They’re kinda bad today. Earlier today when it was Vicious and Steve it felt like they were barely commentating, just trying to one up one another with zingers.
Which is weird cuz any combination of the four we got are usually good.

This is the CJ Truth show.

1 Like

CJ got a lot of mileage from those grabs tbh.

4 Likes