SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Is Sakura fun to play? I’m not sure if I should get her or wait for the next dlc. I main ryu anf akuma so I like shotos.

Mario 64 is still one of the best platformers ever made tbh. I think one of my local gaming bars has it on emulator, I’m considering to renting a controller, order a double scotch and play the damn thing through again, it’s been too long.

3 Likes

Depends if you wanna play traditional SF she’s fun, bit like Sagat. If your first game is this one, skip her, go straight to G.

Cody is not bad if you wanna feel like you are playing SF whilst having cheapness. Hes Probably the best Cheap vs Solid S3 character.

3 Likes

or play Akuma and have the best of both worlds

3 Likes

Yea I’m new to sf. I come from playing nrs games, well playing mk because I dropped inj2 after 2 weeks. My main game was mkx, but honestly wanted to to try another fighter, tekken seemed to hard to learn, dbz seemed to me like it was all dash into lights over and over and over, even go1 and sonicfox did this when I saw events, Bbtag i didnt play, so I tried mvci and loved it, I thought aside from the roster, the gameplay was amazing. Then I gave SFV a try, and honestly became my main game, until mk11 comes out at least.

2 Likes

Feeling more relaxed in general the more I play. Good vibes.

1 Like

Can’t wait to test the new lever on ranked tonight.
It is feeling quite right, but first I need some dinner and booze to get on the right state of mind to bore people to death with Falke.

1 Like

Here we go again guys…

… If I can stop binge watching this new She-Ra cartoon on Netflix.
It is everything girly girl me ever wanted and more. :sob:

1 Like

Yeah that’s crazy. My G was ok for the few days I played him. I felt like neutral was all I could really do, what with his lvl2 and 3 fireballs being so OP… but I guess he’s a bit like bison in that he’s not really designed to move around much, just use his specials and jumps… but idk. I dropped him when I kept losing the instant someone made me block a pressure string.

Pretty random but still lmao…

Well gee I keep :heartbeat: ing everyone talking booze and videogames today so I guess I should plan my tonight accordingly.

yall think Gs VT1 is easy mode free wins but outside of that he is difficult to stay consistent with… very hard character to learn. There are endless amount of possibilities with his conversions and G charge system.

I’ll stick with New 52 She-ra.

But… but… but…
It is everything 8 years old girl me ever wanted.
I am here, hugging my plushes and watching it with glee, all enthralled by She-Ra.
It is so good! :sob:

1 Like

I’m not. I got bodied by Joey900 like a fucking cuck and I’m having one of those hang up the controller moments.

I swear I’m done with fighting games I swear after I go home and play more games I’m phockin done mate

This is the last day I swear!!!

Too much SC6.

I kid, I kid. Joey is one of the best Mika players in the US, so there’s no shame in getting tossed around by him. I think a lot of your troubles might stem from not knowing where you’re trying to go with some of these games. Do you have any goals in mind? Or are you simply just trying to become adequate at them? If so, you’re already adequate at SFV considering you’re Diamond/Super Diamond. Now it’s a matter of what you’re trying to do from there.

Salt is normal. Feeling like fighting games ain’t for you is a temporary feeling which will go away.

1 Like

Am I the only one who can’t get to bronze yet still enjoys playing? Y’all having salt at diamond n stuff.

Nigga how can you not get to bronze?!

I’m basically averaging out around ultra bronze. I’ll be down to play some matches if you want. They should be pretty close and I can point out some stuff that I noticed you weren’t doing well. It’s of course not high level stuff (because I’m not) but maybe it’ll be easier to grasp? IDK

My CFN is OldManRage if you want to send me a friend request