SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

This shit has gone too far

1 Like

I am so ready to make low rank people think Falke is top tier from Tuesday and through.

1 Like

I’ve seen it before. What really matters is the hitbox’s placement relative to the character as opposed to its full range. Chun’s may sound like a decent size on paper, but it’s placed so far into her collision box that in practice it becomes one of the worst in the game (I’ve never whiffed more offensive throws with any other character in any fighting game before this one). It needs to be shifted to the right a bit (facing from 1P side) in order to become good.

@akhos has been saying this for a while. I remember him discussing throw ranges amongst other things before.

I’ve seen some shit

@akhos

c:

1 Like

@akhos is Lord William right?

Edit: ohhh, first mention badge.

1 Like

you get another one when you tag him again. :coffee:

1 Like

Beastiality has no place in SFV.

1 Like

I get woke sometimes as to how poor Cody’s block options are into 3f characters who understand they don’t have to respect any of his block pressure

Tell me what buttons to abuse in neutral as Falke,pls.

st.hp, st.lp, st.mk, f.hp

EDIT** st.mk and st.hp confirmable, st.hp super safe poke option, st.mk faster for midrange

st.lp buffers to stop dashing, f.hp to just make people stop pressing buttons

3 Likes

st lk can be useful too due to it’s range.

1 Like

Thank you

Now he’s going to show up and say “WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?”

I took a break from Sagat to play some G over the weekend. His normals are really good. S.HK by far my favorite normal. So much utility on one button sheeeshh! Thank god it’s not a CC fam… :sweat:

The way they designed G, it makes me feel that Capcom is getting a better sense of what moves “should”" CC and what moves “shouldn’t”.

Wonder if they’ll do a full cast CC rebalance in S4.

2 Likes

G still one of the worst SFV esque designs in that his VT is just an instant onslaught, so the match doesn’t actually start until he pops it.

Same as characters like Necalli etc.

1 Like

Capcom always gets it half right. They realized his V trigger should be 3 bars, but the amount of specials he can do in it definitely needs to be lowered or cause a quicker drain.

2 Likes

I know he’s not top tier but Ken is sort of the perfect example why CCs are dumb (HK) and the input lag even more so (V-Skill).