SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Did not expect Nemo to beat problemx.

1 Like

Hate to see characters I like getting paired this early but well, Nemo always brings the hype.

1 Like

5 Likes

ouh, that game actually really felt like a nightmare for meā€¦these kind of games dont coop well with me.

see the bee, it was a joke! beside of that, i hope for everyone here that the netcode and with that the game will be better, they managed to do so in mvci so there is hope left for sf6. :coffee:

ps5 2020 :man_teacher:

Fuckkkkk! I wanted Gunfight to win. That set was so hype.

4 Likes

I think it was the most epic set so far today.

2 Likes

That was refreshing. Getting away from all the rashids

3 Likes

Bonchans sagat is amazing!

ā€¦

1 Like

Nah, Alex need to stay free. More complaining material this way.

2 Likes

Capcomā€™s decision to redesign Sagat as a young, petite blonde girl was controversial, but Iā€™m glad that Bonchan is enjoying it anyway.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bonchan was sure heā€™d only be using Sagat at Kumite, but I had a feeling heā€™d change his mind once the tourney started. Oh well. Itā€™s understandable.

2 Likes

I like the way you think fam.

Best way to get dem mad buffz for Gay next season. ā€˜Heā€™s too bad to be playedā€™. Clutch.

Bison is needing that nifty S3 Gief treatment.

3 Likes

Fujimura vs oil king making me feel so conflicted. How can I feel happy bout rashid losing when itā€™s to grimy, hoe ass Ibuki? Smh

2 Likes

I still love Dictator as a character, but Capcom dumbed down him too much to be competitive. The slow walkspeed isnā€™t an issue, especially with that dash and a plethora of +oB normals, even his specials are plus on block, tf is this? He does too much damage for being a low commitment character like that.

Yā€™all fools if you think Luffy needs Rose in his life.

Only idiots think that. Smug just duffed HotDog.

V-skill invincible back dash, V-Reversal that actually combos into actual damage as obligatory homage to her KKK Alpha counter, Soul sattelite as 1-bar V-Trigger, Soul Illusion CA that stacks with Soul Satellite to have like 8 orbs on screenā€¦ oh and the footsies normals too.

We ALL need Rose in our life.

2 Likes

Sober Daigo is awesome.

1 Like