SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

All his videos are mostly for beginners and mid-level players, he rarely goes on something technical. He started with the SF4 trials tutorial to help the beginners audience and he keeps doing that, I don’t have nothing against that. Suggestions about characters or balance changes are personal thoughts, I don’t watch them, but I’m not disturbed by that. Whoever understand what happens on screen doesn’t need to watch his videos for tips or advanced talk, but the fact he tries to help/keep informed mid-low level players sounds good to me.

7 Likes

It’s super Tuesday!

1 Like

I get the point but I’ve seen him in super diamond

3 Likes

Voldo is a close 6th or 7th

I’m bout to do some uber driving pretty soon just to hear people talk shit about the pres.

Because despite his moves being 8 frames slower if he doesn’t have the right weapon equipped, Azwel has the best movement, longest and fairly quick pokes and his SC can gives him the unga to steal back rounds.

Azwel reminds me a lot of Algol where he plays at a range that isn’t regular in Soul Cali and has a bunch of not so Soul Cali shit to bully other more Soul Cali characters.

sort of like how Elf shat all over neutral

Yeah that’s why I picked Nakoruru for the short time I played KOF. If you’re new to a game or playing one you haven’t played in a while, you get the best results playing the strongest character that doesn’t do what everyone else always does. You’re playing a different game than they are for a lot less work.

Azwel is awesome. Started off using Geralt and was like fuck this fair ass character. Made the switch to the cheapness and not looking back.

3 Likes

Always go for the cheapness. Winning without having to work and understand all of the nuances and fundamentals is most important.

FROM SC6 these are my favorites gameplay wise and looks tbh.

Geralt, Taki and Tira. All of them are a lot of fun.

1 Like

not right now, he’s easy top 5 with his bugs no question about it

My top 5 for SC6:

1. Ivy
  2. Xianghua
  3. Tira
  4. Yoshimitsu
  5. Voldo
1 Like

Also I love how much of a scrub stomper nightmare is. Dude will be the epitome of mid tier.

Glad I got two heavy SC buddies and one mains nightmare. Got to lab these matchups hard and made that nigga start using kilik. Some good advice for nightmare is his fastest move is K which is 14 frames. Learn his moves too. He has so much shit that can be stepped and ducked. He’s also easy to RE.

Not sure how Voldo isn’t top 1. He has an infinite soul charge/critical edge, and he already had cheap stuff even before this was discovered.

If you play one of the big characters, learning to parry well is a must.

1 Like

Didn’t say but list isn’t in any specific order.

13 Likes

People keep saying ‘RE this and RE that’ but I fail to see how opening yourself up for a guessing game is a good option? I’d honestly rather just wait for a string I recognise and use GI or even risk a sidestep than to bet on RE.