SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

I see @Evil_Canadian has been busy.

7 Likes

Niggaz linkin’ straight from Eventhubs, utterly disgusting!

Never mind my previous post, Halloween is cool.

2 Likes

peeps in from Soul Calibur land

Uh hey everyone

3 Likes

Damn, that woke me up.

1 Like

I don’t know how to feel about this image.

2 Likes

Not dressing up. Just going to college bar where everyone else will be dressed up and getting some drinks.

I guess I will drink to your Halloween thingy honour tonight.

2 Likes

I’m sitting outside handing out candy right now.

:frowning:

Man…the screenshots i’m getting using Nvidia Super Sampling + Reshade

The best girls…

5 Likes

You sire have a pretty poor taste for women.

Looks good indeed… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: How is the screenshot taken with the old background though, before Arcade Edition?

1 Like

Swap Cammy for Rufus, they’re both gorgeous blondes :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Aye ,its from my offline version of the game. I keep old version on HDD as well to test mods and a lot of different shit.

This one from live game version.

I played this Juri the other day. Took the 1st round quickly…then she stripped down the next round and annihilated me. It was like Piccolo taking off his weights and getting a power-up mixed with my inner horniness clouding my judgement to press the right buttons. A disastrous combination.

3 Likes

Best girl.

PS : you mean this costume ? If so, you can’t be salty for losing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Bikini Juri isn’t fair, I have the same issue against her un-dressed like that. I usually don’t care about such things in game, but damn.

Instead I’ve fought a Juri who looks like straight outta SF4, runaway & do 24/7, that shit is annoying. Just pick Menat

1 Like

Bikini Juri not fair cause you rarely see her like that tbh. Truth be told ,Juri shows the least amount of skin from the SF girls.But damn when she does…

1 Like

lol that’s cute, that you are trying to find a reason.