SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

From reddit

Turns out I still had them saved.

4BE71C082
4BE71C657

I remember looking you up later and I wasn’t surprised to see you were Diamond

1 Like

I didn’t think I’d ever been here but I’m in the pins, I’m forgetful

Remember this? LOL

3 Likes

I seem to be especially bad at getting out of the corner.
Whether it be someone mashing a light button or staggering a medium. By the time there’s a enough pushback for me to get a button out it whiffs and I eat shit. Or I get thrown to death. Or I panic and try to jump and that doesn’t work .

I’ve found sometimes I can hp cc out if there’s a big enough gap. Or I’ll ex elbow out if I see them going for a slow startup move. But for the most part it’s a wrap if I’m in the corner.

TLDR; I’m shit at fighting my way out of the corner help

Pick Rashid :slight_smile:

Cody discord is cheeks.
Bunch of nerds regurgitating shazzy matches.

I’ve talked too much shit about him to go running to rashido now lol.

1 Like

@Saitsu

I’m no expert, but a thought. You are frequently buffering Kage’s MPs into fireball.

Might you be better going SF4 style and doing cMP>cMP? that way you keep your +frames? cMP>sMP>Fireball is -3 and you aren’t in a great spot.

I don’t know how to continue pressure anyway…yeah I’m just going to switch back to Ryu, Pertho is 100% right. I’m trying to force Kage into something he isn’t to try and fit my style rather than play characters that might actually fit me just because I’m afraid of picking a standard character.

Everything in it is outdated. I was gonna make a S4 Cody video but I’ve been waiting for 4.5

I despise fighting G with Falke and Gief.
It feels like I don’t have options to stop his stupidity.

Mhike made to warlord with Gief. All is right in the world.

6 Likes

Don’t think there’s much to update since a lot of Cody stuff is broken there.
It’s dead more than anything.

Just like SFV lmaorofl

Where is the dislike button.

2 Likes

Why would you want to dislike that? It is just proper that he got warlord playing fair, honest and low tier Gief!

Okay at this point I’m just wasting ya’lls time. So I’m just going to go back into training mode. It’s where I need to be for a few hours.

1 Like

Up to you. I dont mind.

It’s all just practice man. But you have to stick with a char

Play Falke like a lady. It is the answer to life, universe and everything.
Also, play Gief too.