SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

TheWokePhoenix.

Gonna get your gameplay detoxed by Yada too?

mjlol

2 Likes

Granblue makes this game look like piss water step off my dick boi!

1 Like

You never played Guilty Gear didn’t you?

1 Like

Blazblue looks perfect

1 Like

The only good thing there is the Tamiya bag.

Ultra Plat BOYS.

Gotta make it to Super Fraudmond like @TWINBLADES so we can run it back again. Well on my way to leaving people salt AF over Zeku’s VT1. My trigger performing armed robbery, I’m fleeing with the lottery.

7 Likes

Nice. Shame about the Trocadero closing.

Just got home, Jacqui looks fucking amazing. She’s perfect OMGGGGG. It’s like all the stuff I loved about her in MKX + muai Thai + a wall she creates literally just to kick you through.
The haters will be going through that exact same wall.

2 Likes

MK11 should learn footsies like this

1 Like

Why aren’t the wheels turning ?

Pisses me off. Pisses me off i said !

They rotate so smoothly you can’t see it

Well, I guess since no one here will ever play me, it is time to resume my drunk ranked grind with Falke and get super platinum. :frowning:

3 Likes

Couldn’t you play @MilesRiey?

I don’t want to out Falke him. :frowning:

He plays Menat too!

Games?

@Flack0 Appreciate the invite but just hitting practice for another 20-30 mins before I have to head out. If I start playing matches I’ll get sucked in. :grin:

Next time

1 Like

I am really surprised anyone like Jacqui cause compared to Josie in Tekken, Jacqui looks and animates like trash but i guess the command throw looks cool, a very much the case of a badly wasted character slot.

Kotal looks like a nerfed version of his MKX version and he looks kinda weird with a bigass upper body and a midget lower body but overall he is alright i guess.

In about 30? If you can wait.

1 Like

Fuck josie. Holy shit I hate her personality and she’s the epitome of a wasted character slot.

Back off jacqui with that nonsense.

2 Likes