SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Ft10 one of the best and most consistent players in Oslo
Go 7-10 against him when he previously used to completely stomp you
Hear him say you’re one of the people he really doesn’t want to face in tournament

Yeah, my slump is officially over. Top 8 at nationals, I’m coming for you.

3 Likes

Making oc designs is fun… I hope to get them made in a passion fighting game project

Also MK11 needs to have Mileena and Ermac to make me interested… if Stryker is in tho its an instant buy

9 Likes

Fun show. I wish they would have a woman sing those parts though, would make it cooler.

2 Likes

I like the one on the far right.

1 Like

Man_of_culture.meme

2 Likes

Supposedly, mileena is DLC.

Not heard anything on Ermac though

Mileena and Ermac are my favorites as well.

BB sprites are so fucking god dam ugly. How Cipher plays this shit is beyond me… actually it isn’t hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

BB looks great in motion, and the game itself is absolutely fantastic.

3 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

The game is very weeb-y at times. More so as the series continued.

But I’m in the group of BB players that doesn’t really care about that part of the game one way or another.

BBCF_Es_AThrow

Here let Es help you look for your lost googles.

Sprites look awesome in Motion and you got options to smooth them out excellent, won’t even see pixels.

Game looks weebtastic and I’m completly ok with it.

Off topic but fuck man Dead Snow 2 is an awesome zombie comedy movie, its so over the top I love to re watch it every time.

What I like about Boon games is that they actually make ethnic character look and sound how they’re supposed to, it’s not like how Capcom makes black characters look ugly with unfitting voices

1 Like

Also I think kotal Khan is voiced by the black guy from pulp fiction who got shot in the face lol who also voiced Green lantern in Justice league

I’m definitely picking it up, gonna try to stick with it. I’ve fallen hard off most NRS games but I really liked what I played in the stress test so if any of their games sticks it seems like this is the one.

Ayup. You aren’t getting rid of me that easily. I need to at least even up the record between us which means I need to win a lot of games before they turn the servers off/release SF6. Gotta keep at it. :wink:

1 Like

MK went from having a handful of black characters to a nice grip.

I’m in love with Jacqui

And kotal looks dope.

I’m buying MK11 off the strength of the black/brown characters and jacqui alone.

3 Likes

Phil Lamarr The Motherfucking GAWD.

Put some 'speck on that name.

4 Likes

Capcom went all in for second v-skills, everybody gets guns

7 Likes

If Sagat and Vanessa from VF had a love child… it’d be jacqui

2 Likes