SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Is this a ft10?

1 Like

Lud beat Daigo in S1 IIRC and got 3rd at another Philly event.

Guess this is another smaller event run for Chun. Just always hard to translate into the CPT premiers. Enough characters got nerfed the right way that Chun’s bad matchups are slightly more doable now.

Yeah

That was looking like the end of the best momentum RIP could have gotten. 6 2 I’m out.

30 rounds worth of mix ups.

This is brutal. Don’t think I’d ever want to play a Tekken ft10 at 3/5 on rounds. That’s too cray. Need the game to wrap it up.

1 Like

I’m out. It was fun.

see you in mk11 :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Watch ST instead:

4 Likes

With respect to everyone, these are very sensible points.

Whoever make the SRK2 site are you finally gonna give it a proper name? Maybe it’s time for the great exodus, kinda like when Resetera rose from the ashes of neogaf.

April Anni is BSing around so that gives some time for ST.

Ooh Cammy. Of course it’s Chen Cammy. Only person crazy enough in US to play Cammy.

1 Like

The good ol’ days when Cannon Strike didn’t exist.

1 Like

Chen flicking his hands in disgust at the stick like DSP loool

Counter pick to Honda. Last I’ve heard of how this match works Cammy just has to hit air buttons and hope it works out.

8-3 I’m done oh well I just really wanted to see the pop off. They turned off clipping on the stream I’m sure I’ll see it sometime. I’ll probably watch the wire for a little bit till I doze off.

1 Like

8-3 haiiiiilllll naahhhh get outta there.

James Chen hit the jump buttons real good and won.

1 Like

10-3 huge pop off.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what I expected the score to be. RIP is no Ryan Hart and nobody plays Law really. Law hasn’t had a really hot Tekken game for a while.

3/5 is nice for ST. 2/3 for ST is wild. Japanese been doing single match of that crazy ass game for years lol.

Sim’s shit port actually did something good.

1 Like

lol of course

1 Like

Chen went up the tier list. SRS stuff.

SF2 Dictator is the only and real Dictator, don’t @me

1 Like

Just to say this again.

Blanka
G
Kage

All have juice. Just want to get that out there before a top player starts playing them and people go “you know what”

In G’s case it already happen.

1 Like