SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Never really had the hots for her and that’s coming from someone who loves Asian girls. I think it’s just cuz she’s always been the FGC girl so it just seems tacky to really latch on to her. I prefer her more natural look without all the heavy eyeliner. She gets a lot of attention though and takes care of herself, so can’t complain.

Sherry is the biggest FGC player ever. She ran game on hella dudes in the scene. That’s why Unknown got bodied. He thought he was laying game on her, nah dude, she lays game on you.

You weren’t that good at MvC3, that’s why your shit got parried.

:pray:

4 Likes

Damn I think when you pose like that, anybody can look badass. Even Justin Wong and Alex Meyers

2 Likes

As being a local to Unknown’s scene (even though I haven’t been in a while), I’m still SMH at that shit. Had no idea he was that thirsty for her. Can’t go that thirsty in the FGC with all of those phone cameras around. Will get got.

He shot his shot, it is what it is.

But I love the fact that she walked away so indignant. Like some random scrub just made his way to Akuma and asked him for training. Poor man just tried to Pee Wee Herman it but without the sweet bowtie + bike to help him out. Sucks that it happened publicly but we just kinda get to share in the experience of having been in that spot.

Marn on the other hand, Marn got DPed like it was ST.

7:56 if it doesn’t jump straight to it. She didn’t even flinch. Went from Nani to Ora in a milisecond.

3 Likes

LOL. Like I don’t even mind Marn getting blown up. He’s a meme any way that’s just entertainment basically.

Sucks for Unknown cuz its obvious he was passionate about that shit. He was like murmuring to himself while looking down at his phone after. So rekt.

mjcry

2 Likes

Oh yeah that little Filipina looking girl interviewing at the beginning, she was bad. Forgot her name.

I am unwary of the whole situation, but it looks to me that he had it coming and got what he deserved, specially for trying to take the shot he didn’t have in public.
Excellent move by Sherry! :heart:

3 Likes

Bea so heartless.

Of course. I am a woman.
When was the last time you saw one of us with a heart?

Does anyone else picture the people here as their avatars?

Like in my mind Pertho is blue jesus and Jin is the middle black dude in his avi.

7 Likes

Since it’s pretty fairly obvious we’ll get no news for No Capcom Reveal figure I’ll just see what people bet on a few things.

I’ll see if Pertho feels like giving out a title to those that get all 3 right. Basically just have to say yes or no to each one to opt in and possibly a title for getting all 3 right. Either way for funs.

Tokido gets woke up supered (on stream/camera) at No Capcom Reveal

(Super must HIT, no blocked supers)
Yay
Bea

Nay
Vhozite
Frost
Zio
Highland
DarkPhoenix
HeavensCloud

G makes top 8 at No Capcom Reveal

Yay

Nay
Bea
Vhozite
Frost
Zio
Highland
DarkPhoenix
HeavensCloud

Punk wins No Capcom Reveal

Yay
Zio
HeavensCloud

Nay
Bea
Vhozite
Frost
Highland
DarkPhoenix

_

Place your bets and let’s see who has the top reads stream monstering NCR.

Tokido is totally taking a wake up super on Norcal.
G doesn’t make to top 8. Not even Gustavo will be able to carry him there.
Punk ain’t taking this one.

1 Like

First on the list.

W/e you want. I’m here for support and to help people have fun.

1 Like

Cool look forward to whatever title/emoji you come up with.

Nay on all 3

For the first one when we say he gets supered is it just if the opponent does it or does he have to get hit by it?

2 Likes

Wake up supered means you have to get wake up supered.

It’s the old addage. If it hits it’s legit, if it’s blocked they are a scrub. It’s gotta hit he’s gotta get read. Akuma’s head has to crash into the screen

1 Like

Yeah I’m the opposite, I’m not really into asian chicks like at all… but shes definitely grown on me. I think I feel the same way as you but it’s kinda like the friend girl you always see around and then one day they in something kinda hot and in your head you’re like

I’d def run a few sets with her now lol.

I hope she finds herself a nice young black man to settle down with. For some reason that’s what I see her with.

2 Likes