SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Yea, anti airing with the light wheel kick always gave you a juggle state too which was nice. Just didnt beat every possible angle like the cr.hp did lol.

1 Like

If the leaks are to be believed.

He’s basically playing a PS5.

1 Like

Curious how big and heavy the Qanba is compared to the TE’s? I’ve also been buying the TE’s but thinking about either picking up an Obsidian or Panthera for my next stick.

I know what you’re thinking. Did he throw 5 tiger shots or 6?

I never feel lucky. Unless the gat player is a nooblet I usually end up like Scorpio.

2 Likes

A diamond player joins the battle lounge.

@Highlandfireball

“Better make that 3 coffins”

3 Likes

And Lord William makes a rare SRK appearance.

But there weren’t any pony gifs in that post :thinking:

Honestly the weight is what led me to buy it. I like my sticks like my women - a little heavy - and I really liked how the TE1 felt in the lap.

The Obsidian is probably heavier. Not at home so i can’t compare directly but I remember thinking that when I originally switched. It’s a bit of a big fucker and it definitely feels solid. Again pluses for me but some folks may want something lighter (carrying the Obsidian is definitely a pain though I did stumble upon a decent set up).

It is a reference to Lord William frequently not getting common references.

Yeah, I made an MLP reference in one of my posts and LordWilliams didnt acknowledge it.

Starting to think Akhos is LWubs consumed by the Satsui No Booty.

3 Likes

Is this what “Triggered” feels like?

Ivw got one. Its crap. Over priced and switched out for sanwa stick.

Somw people like them though, its all about what you are used to.

@Saitsu

I’m on now if you want to play some games.

Edit: as soon as the title update applies.

Is today maintenance day? Because my title update refuses to download.

Makes sense, having something wiggle around in your lap is a no go. The sanwa buttons are the biggest selling point for me, need those over anything else. So basically going to come down to the little differences between the Obsidian and Panthera. Probably can’t go wrong with either, I’ve heard great things about both sticks.

Yeah I downloaded the update for PC and PS4 when I got home.

The Hori, or the cheapo Venom one?

The fighting edge hori glowstick.

1 Like

Yeah, I give up. Constant 2200a errors, lovely.