SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Tokido takes the first game over Fujimura 2 rounds to 1.

In game 2. Tokido uses a CA to chip but Fujimura V-Reversals. Tokido gets the stray hit and ties up the game 1 round a piece. Fujimura takes game 2 with a godlike sequence. She slides under a Red Fireball into V-Trigger, and side switches into EX Raida.

Set is now 1 to 1

Fujimura runs over Tokido in Game 3 to go up 2 to 1. Frequent fireball punishes with EX Raida did Tokido in.

Tokido dominates the first round of Game 4. Continues the dominance into round 2 with a big life lead. But Fujimura makes crazy comeback. To get game point. The Murderface adapts and crushes Fujimura to take the game. Set is tied up 2 to 2.

Fujimura starts game 5 by running over Tokido. Getting a stun and easily take the round. Fujimura is on fire now. Pummeling to Tokido looking to get a Tokyo Banana! Tokido gets stray hit but that’s all Fujimura takes the set with a near perfect round.

3 to 2 FUDOH|Fujimura

That was insane.

1 Like

Karin coming up.

Okay watching and trying to post at the same time is hard but I told @DevilJIn_01 I’d let him know what happened.

2 Likes

Who the artist of that awesome art? thank you.

Side note: While Xian is on commentary, his girlfriend is behind him looking disinterested. She’s searching for Chun-Li buffs on her phone in vain.

Never thought I would say this, but I really don’t mind the ads.

1 Like

Going by the filename, elolaillustrator.

I totally forgot that this year major and premiere are a different thing

If you’re talking about those Uniqlo ads I really like the art in those. To be honest I like the art in those 10x better than the shirts they’re advertising for.

2 Likes

I’m actually glad Bison ( yea lol…) won.

Bonchan with the wakeup dp’s and wakeup buttons all the time.

Just as well, Woulda seen Akuma vs Sagat and stream be like “Sagat so good”

I know there’s a tourney going on but

14 Likes

Oh the Kunoichi won? Best tournament in a long time.

1 Like

Itazan didn’t win with his Gief.
Worst tournament of the year!

1 Like

…so is every tournament the worst? :thinking:

1 Like

Except for the ones where he doesn’t join in.
And for the 2018 ones where he was THE traitor that was maining Abigail.

Thanks for the new Avi <3

also check out this mika cosplay

https://twitter.com/MobiMobiMobius/status/1106607018188509184

9 Likes

Wow that actually looks pretty good

3 Likes