SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

TDP puts vienna sausages and ketchup on top of a pack of ramen noodles and calls it spaghetti and meatballs.

1 Like

People can have healthier food if you order meal kits like www.plated.com. Here’s a 60% off code: R2MXU5G6

Damn is this an ad

3 Likes

Has any of you ever tried blue apron? I’ve seen the adds and I was kinda fascinated and curious whether it’s good or not

Don’t talk shit on the vienna sausages nigga we would fuck that shit up as kids at my grandmas house.

Vienna sausages
Bacon by the pack
Toast (with country crock)
Scrambled eggs

I don’t eat that now but slander will not be tolerated

Holy fuck, his insides must be crying. :anguished:

1 Like

Nah I’m good. I eat too basic now to bother with stuff like that.

Just a fruit, vegetable, and either meat, bread or pasta to go alongside it (pasta’s usually only once a week though). And lotsa water. Light, healthy, simple.

Only thing left is to keep amping up the exercise

Learn to make a good Bolognese ragu, and you’re 90% the way to making a good chilli, and a tonne of other shit. It’s chopping crap up and cooking slowly with different herbs & spices, at its simplest levels.

If i can’t eat it while driving i prolly ain’t got time for it.

Not seeing much issue from the outside. 3400 calories for meal 6 LOL. He eats 1 and a half whole man’s worth of calories in one of his 8 meals.

I think it is good but expensive. You’re going to get good quality ingredients and it’s super convenient having it delivered to your door. Basically saves a few trips to the grocery store. Plus if that’s the one I’m thinking of they also give you recipe instructions with the meals they deliver.

Kinda lost it when he started on the breakfast routine.

“I’ll have some Cinnamon Toast Crunch”
That’s cool.
“Then 8 eggs and peanut butter”
Yo wtf dude.

1 Like

You can’t talk shit about any of us now.

I one day wanna do 8 eggs with Cinnamon Toast just to say I did it.

images%20(34)

1 Like

Likely the easiest part of his 6 meals next to the shakes lmao.

1 Like

Eskills is not the person i expected to be boujee about his food here lol. I respect it tho.

2 Likes

You defend Vienna but only ate burger King once???

Only had a burger king burger once. Ate there plenty of times.

Vienna was my childhood. Mom mom fed them to us like dogs fr :joy: Vienna sausages and video tapes from blockbuster was always the plan.

1 Like

What is this dish called?

Where do they sell it?!!

Okay okay my bad lol

PS that’s why I can’t eat Vienna sausages as an adult
Grew up on em too

1 Like