SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

You seem unnecessary.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t forget whiffing buttons is bad and shouldn’t happen and stuff.

Like SFV dash punch is doing most of the whiff punishing.

Might as well get it all out before the next one.

Glad you’re back.

Lol look at these scrubs not playing the game to the rules.
Lol them not picking character that need skill to win with.

1 Like

Poongko don’t care in every game.

Only for a bit. Giving you guys a chance to clap @Vhozite

1 Like

Ok jokes aside Daemos is ignoring Cipher to post here right now.

I’m about to enlighten my brother @Daemos like @Maravilla enlightened me.

You ever wanted to kill somebody? Or not even that just fuck them up? I have, but I refrain because I love freedom and jail ain’t for me. Like my mom always says, nobody is worth jail time.

That’s how you gotta go about this. You hate Cipher, but are you really gonna let him deny you the pleasure of browsing SRK with your friends? You’re giving him too much power over you.

Whatever you decide I hope you find peace.

Also Eskills got like 3 kids because in typical nigga fashion he can’t wrap his shit up.

10 Likes

Why can’t we all just get along

5 Likes

Real talk all the fighting game lounge threads had random discussions even before the patch. Wouldn’t all this cowering from cipher be resolved by simply making a separate SFV thread and label it On Topic Discussion? :thinking:

1 Like

We don’t have the traffic for another thread. You need real hard traffic to not have competing threads swallow one another.

This thread and the Story thread have been the main 2 active threads and it’s been working for like 2 years or more?

Fuck you

2 Likes

Hey don’t talk to him like that!

Don’t let your hate for Ed blind you :frowning:

I deny him the pleasure of his dream bubble.

SFV is

shit and SF Story is a bunch of random event, thrown together that make absolutly no sense.
The characters are flat and lack personality in every area.
Bison is a terrible villian and has more clichees riddled into his charismaless character than your average shonen anime.
The only consistent thing are the retconns, since literally every 2 minutes Capcom retconns their entire lore.
Also you punched into the heads of everyone that the SFIV OVA’s were canon, what every blind person could see wasn’t even close to the way.

Your Waifu sucks @Daemos

1 Like

Why have you not been banned.

Nothing but trash.

1 Like

Yooo Vho is straight savage calling me out like this. :anguished:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

LAWL

I guess 10K was already pre set to close things. That’s right. I remember other threads having that problem.

I guess 10K will be it for the forseeable future. Give me some time and new thread will be made. Take a break and chill until then.

1 Like

You know what the really brutal part is?

You got DJ giving people advice in their gameplay in earnest on the daily. I have side projects that are about making what we have of SRK nicer. You think he could’ve just hollered about the issue so we could inquire, right?

Instead its this nonsense about lowkey throwing shade at DJ for not clapping Cipher so the topic can be regulated.

If only we could get some honesty here.

3 Likes

OHP yup thread is closed to all non mod/admin. 10K is the actual limit LAWL

New thread coming in a bit. I’ll tag some people if I have to.

1 Like

make all people mods and you can go on forever :coffee:

1 Like