SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

The best part about V2 is how cool it looks when she hoists it up in the air. Looking like she just unleashed King Arthur’s Excalibur.

6 Likes

You know what Dime you’re right

Us Falke mains dont know the great undiscovered powers of VT2 and its clearly weaker than VT1 which is what everyone uses

Go record your matches playing Falke with VT2 and show us your activation skills with it and that spicy big damage that it provides because according to you anyone can just do it right and what we say is just excuses as to why it doesnt work.

But more specifically record matches against the likes of Boxer, Bison and Guile because like you said her VT2 can help in certain match ups more than the other one and in general.

Pls do it and have fun while at it :slightly_smiling_face:

Dead game. Waiting for SamSho.

8 Likes

Old men is this thread going through some things lately. Posting dumb shit and salty as hell. :joy:

I blame Capcom.

3 Likes

That was a trash change though. Wtf kind of third strikey opinion is that?

Didn’t even realize we had a tournament going on this weekend

@Pertho we still giving out the orange notches for 10 likes? I got one lol

1 Like

Yep. Link me the post in the flair thread and I’ll get to it.

1 Like

Hello there.

1 Like

You murdered Highland!

5 Likes

Five day work weeks are fucking trash

2 Likes

You gotta post it in the flair thread

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha!

Youngster @Vhozite strikes again.

1 Like

Ban 5 day work weeks.

6 Likes

Thanks.

They actually aren’t that bad its really just that plus school plus homework that makes me want to backflip off a bridge.

Speaking of that. Taxes are due Monday.

I wish I had my PC recording the last time I used VT2 vs some Diamond Chun in casuals. I remember posting about it before. Was about to win 2 0 and as soon as I threw him up in the air with the blast to kill him he dropped and the screen went to black loool

I was like “this trigger is too shit to drop during casuals come the fuck on”. Didn’t let me finish the highlander moment.

2 Likes

Love you. :heart:

But I don’t think you love me…

Dude quit on some silly shit so it did finish on a Highland moment. :eyes:

1 Like