SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

I mean I can see how someone would use falkes vt2, it’s not like she really needs the plus frames off vt1 like that. Over all I think VT1 is just easier and has more general uses. VT2 is strictly a confirm/punish trigger… you could clutch out something cool with her vskill here and there with VT2. Maybe…

The question is, is that just a random grocery bag that you used to get in your local grocery store back in the 60’s ?

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well if someone feels triggerd enough to be called a 09er, then it wasn’t murder, unless you claim killing a Zombie murder.

Also since when can Mia do Inner Release?

Well I don’t enter the grocery store, since I can literally teleport everywhere.
I simply opend the door to the local Farm and gatherd them there, the paperbag is there to protect my precious bald head from the sun.

So it was you who deleted Season 4 content,I see you.Teleporting in Ono’s office and all that.

Ah

I can’t delete something that never existed to begin with.

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

You guys should tell @Cipher how much you love him. He never responds to me, so I think he has me on ignore.

Cipher, I love you. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m mad I can’t see that.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You weak man.

1 Like

How do you do the tiger knee? Is it :arrow_lower_left::arrow_down::arrow_right::arrow_upper_right: Or :arrow_down::arrow_right::arrow_upper_right:?

qcf>uf>df to do Chun-Li IALL

Forgot why you need df, it just helps.

1 Like

He has you on IRL ignore then because half of the shit here has been about no ignore function LOL.

TBF I had Yorkey on ignore, but it was only because he was like spam levels of posting. Like if he posted any more often he might as well have been a bot. He was a bot on Discord also just message after message after message and then you might see someone else’s message.

People who I have “issues” with (not that that’s really a thing other than some crazy shit) I don’t ignore because that just gets into shit where like you can’t really ignore people IRL any way. If I wanna be that guy I can just get on Twitter and block/deactivate my account when necessary.

Plus once I became a mod it works against you to ignore/block people.

1 Like

Where is Yorkey ?

Who cares

2 Likes

@Cipher probably does have me on IRL ignore. Which is pretty sad. As I love him. :heart:

2 Likes

Chris T posts his s4 ken matchup tier list. What you peeps think?
I think he might aswell shift the tier right above mid in the mid zone. Ken doesnt lose that many matchups.

I don’t really see Ken matchups enough to really make a big deal about it. Big Bird seems to mostly agree with him and he’s the best Euro Ken (and like top 2 Euro Zeku with his brother).

Interesting that Kage is above the middle. I guess that means slight loss. He’s one of those characters that is solid, just not great or going to get you regular top 3 CPTs.

He has Falke vs Ken as even which I can about agree with. He outmaneuvers her really well, but doesn’t really have anything unga to stop her gameplan either. It’s just whoever gets their gameplan going first basically.