SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

:male_detective:

2 Likes

Makoto is coming.

Gor a bomb ass fighting chance yesterday. Got EX6 colors for Karin, Cammy and Kage.

The gawds want me to go back to 900 health.

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Finding out that Charlotte was inspired by the favourite anime of my youth was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Shiki and Darli Dagger make for a stiff competition though.

Karin is 925 health now I think.

1 Like

for lord will :coffee:

5 Likes

Now that I finally figured out Kage’s midscreen oki I can almost see why they did 900 for him. I’ll take 925 and ex demon flip.

3 Likes

Sako ruined Kage’s secret tier. He gon’ get nerfed.

1 Like

Allow me to introduce to you all the movie that will make Star Wars irrelevant

Summary

https://youtu.be/HZ7PAyCDwEg

:coffee:

He’d want the back view of that fam.

2 Likes

We need a NRS to make a new Def Jam game. They seem perfect for the job…

Scorpion as a guest character
Tupac as a secret character
Cardi B as the DLC costume thot
Kendrick literally as Kung-fu Kenny

1 Like

His regular fireball is like the first part of Ed’s Psycho Shot or Ibuki’s V-skill. It’s a “projectile,” but it’s attached to the character and isn’t a separate entity that can be reflected and doesn’t travel at all.

His EX Fireball is an actual fireball that travels, albeit a very short distance… It’s why combos into it are so inconsistent.

1 Like

Sako himself doesnt rate kage. In his stream he claims that kage wins zero matchups, meaning low tier.

Momochi puts in bottom tier.

Pros in the west dont rate the char, punk humorously claiming karins wins kage matchup 8-2, pretty much implying kage got poor neutral.
Only in SRK is kage rated high. Dj, come sell kage to us once you take him to ranked.

I got ya. I kinda agree with Sako the character definitely isn’t winning a lot of matchups, but like Juri there isn’t a bunch that I believe he hard loses either and he can snowball the opponent pretty fast. It’s starting to become more apparent why they gave him 900 health even though he technically isn’t cheap enough for it.

Past that, I will accept all tales of him being bad as that means confirmed buffs while we figure out shit. Sako also said S1 Ibuki was bad when she already had a lot of the setplay shit that made her cheap in S2 that people didn’t fully optimize yet. Even with weaker frame traps and kunais if S1 setplay got fully optimized she’d be like a step under Mika tier wise. You can count on him to keep people not talking about a character.

2 Likes

So are the japanese rating G higher in the tier lists yet

Kinda hoping not so he can get more buffs :tophat:

I doubt it. They didn’t give a shit about S2 Laura.

Funny enough that luck didn’t get Laura any help. They C tiered her in S2 and then she got nerfed. Capcom knew the US was right. Character that makes HAM ass Wolfkrone relevant was getting nerfed for sure.

Ibuki got big buffs in s2 though.
All the set play and tech you need.

The hate is real.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s just her setplay was already broken in S1 (not even finalized as people were learning shit in S2) and that would have made her at least upper mid on its own. It was the discovery plus the buffs that ran her into like top 3.

I mean it’s obvious. He would scum people out with S2 Laura and all of her setup shit. Then when he switch to Zeku it’s like all of a sudden he’s gone outside of online play. Zeku only has so much HAM you actually have to play the character neutrally sometimes to win.

I would just be winning the match with Falke, killing him on all of his oki cuz he’s mashing 3 frame with Y.Zeku and then he don’t wanna rematch because he lost the match 2 rounds straight to mashing jab. That’s why I don’t fight him in ranked anymore because he just runs away if you beat him first match. Not even to like protect points on a win, just salty loss gotta go type stuff. Don’t got time for that vs GMs. Can find plenty of other GMs that will actually play out matches.

1 Like

Also PSN CFN still booty compared to PC. I’m playing PS4 vs PS4 vs a guy that lives an hour from me at most and it drops c.MK VTC with a freeze even though I hit it like 90 times lool. He’s a Ken player if you don’t give me this low confirm he gets another free j.HP on me. Thanks.

Once in a rare moon I’ll get a freaky PC vs PC match, but they’re most of the time way cleaner.

2 Likes