SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

Since tier lists seem to be all the rage these days, and I’m bored at the moment, I made one. Not one of competitive viability, but just of who the cool characters are and who are just lame, based only on character. My taste is absolute

Characters are only ordered top to bottom, left to right are tied

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Mechazawa_PNW/status/1118946067188293633

That looks like a DBFZ top 3

1 Like

for will?no problem :coffee:

ps: alexis ren!

6 Likes

The butt was better than I figured it’d be.

4 Likes

yeah , she seems to be nice looking from all angles. but as older you get these things actually are not as important so much anymore…how old are you actually? :sheep:

1 Like

Yeah I would agree that Kage doesn’t win a single matchup. But also as mentioned, I don’t think he loses a ton. Basically a very honest character, even with VT1 nonsense. If you win you earned it.

With age comes wisdom. And wisdom is knowing that a bland looking significant other that isn’t crazy is much better than a gorgeous, curvaceous significant other that is crazy.

6 Likes

I don’t get it, is Kage terrible or not?

Not by a longshot.

But since he is a edgelord shoto, people just expect him to be broken.If he isn’t then he is underpowered. That’s how it goes in the FGC.

4 Likes

Yeah he’s like a car if you took the engine out and gave it a cool body kit

2 Likes

I don’t understand the analogy. Kage does not look cool. Like at all lol.

He looks like sunburnt Ryu with “My First Demon” Halloween headgear.

Kage is the low tier tuner car with one of those obnoxiously loud and big mufflers.

1 Like

Kage is about as cool as an ASMR stream

1 Like

Mainly because if he’s not broken, it’s easy to question why he was even added to the game in the first place. Akuma is allowed to exist alongside Ryu specifically BECAUSE he’s a broken Ryu. It’s also why Evil Ryu is often allowed to slip through the cracks and make it into multiple games.

That’s the point he’s all style and no substance.

1 Like

If age robs me of my appreciation of booty, it is time for me to leave this mortal coil.

8 Likes

When it’s time for Darc to die send him up to the pearly white strip club in the sky :notes::notes:

2 Likes

Pearly white strip club no cover charge, can touch, always fresh free buffalo wings, full nude, VIP girls don’t get antsy if you wanna touch private stuff, 60 plus inch OLED HDTVs with the game on in every corner, waitresses will give lap dances also

8 Likes

This sounds like hell. Why do you hate Darc so much?

1 Like

No hell would be strip club full of Cardi B’s that drug and rob you :smirk:

1 Like