SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

You are a moron.
You can’t even read.

1 Like

wow 36 lol so old OLD BITCHES
im 35 ill never be as old as 36 that’s just too damn old.

4 Likes

I didnt read the convo before that. Sue me. Its an sf5 lounge… and samsho isnt out yet.

1 Like

This is FG general essentialy.
Can’t sue someone who has nothing to begin with.

You are correct. I did pull a bit of a cipher, forgive me, ‘tis not my best day.

2 Likes

That means you have become a handsome devil the ladys can’t resist?

I’m so proud, I might drop a single tear.

Or you could man up and respond to me. Or are you a coward?

Your spelling leaves much to be desired, old chum.

1 Like

So, I was searching yt for old MK9 tournament matches and found matches from the first (and only) MK9 tournament I’ve attended.
It was held a month after game’s release and I’ve never played the game offline before that :slightly_smiling_face: .

I’ve lost the first game 3-0 (needed some time to adjust from offline) and after that won all the games until the finals which I’ve lost 3-2. The tournament was held at the cinema and my eyes were bleeding at the end (did not wear glasses/lenses then).
I also got really angry before we played the finals as the TO said to me that they don’t have the time to run it as usual, so we won’t play regular winners-loosers. Instead I had to win 6 games, while my opponent only had to win 3.

Looking at the videos now, it is clear that we did not play good. I’ve used Smoke who was OP until the first patch. So, testyourmight helped me get the 2nd place and a gamepad prize that is gathering dust for years.

I almost want to buy MK11 now. Not sure if I will have time to play it enough so that I can enter tournaments again.

I would say purchase it, as you clearly have a passion for it. Plus, the squad in MK11 is looking hella fun. Especially Shao Kahn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is no SF scene in my country and you know how online works in that game.
There are younger guys playing MK and tournaments in MK are organized pretty often.
I want to compete again, but I am not sure that I will have enough time to practice.
However, it’s MK, so pick up the top tier, I guess :slight_smile:

Do you guys think that there will be a lot to learn here (framedata, high/lows)?
Was netcode good? I did not play beta.

2 Likes

Oh well can’t be helped then. Even though I think NRS games should only be played out of self-hate.

1 Like

Yeah, having an offline scene definitely s great incentive to play. Go with MK bro. You sound happy to play it, and it looks good. :slight_smile:

Also @Akhos guess whos Birthday it is?

Summary

1 Like

You actually make sense now, as you are a character from The Matrix.

Like, you’ve actually got a lot of Cipher’s traits. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yo, you’ve got a definition of insanity on your Steam profile, don’t you think you’re living it right now? As surely it must hurt you to post here everyday.

https://www.g2a.com/en-gb/street-fighter-v-steam-key-global-i10000002775008

You’re always welcome back online. Cammy is still good.

@zioserpe, How’d I do?

2 Likes

netcode is among the best in the industry
and yes just like any FG there will be a lot to learn. Maybe not as immediately savage as MKX but there will be plenty of dirt in time I am sure. Maybe check out the rooflemonger channel I am sure its gonna have a lot of guides for MK11 :monkey_face::gorilla::monkey_face:

8 Likes

Are you in Australia mate?

i am not sure about that guy, he promised the same for doa but couldnt get away from his anime :honeybee: