SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

You fight Cyrax

I aint checkin no spoilerz thankj you very much i dont wanna know anything aboot story shit

If Lord Boon deceived anyone it was for the best as always. Just like when he said the MKX pc version was going to be good, to own dummies who play fighting games on pc.

1 Like

Once again you’ve added another quality post. :heart:

Always been meaning to ask you this: were there ever any MK games you enjoyed competitively?

Blinking

4 Likes

According to someone that got the game, you need to be always online for some modes. Story, Klassic Towers, Training and Kustomize can be played offline. It may be some broken street nonsense and there will be a day 1 patch, but if not, yeesh.

In SamSho news
SNK announced that the game is profitable already from Japanese Pre-orders alone.
Also based on some amazon pre order price in europe the base game is not going to retail at the full 60$ but about 10$ less.

14 Likes

they muted the word “guns” and blurred the guns out. lmao.

That’s great to hear.

Btw people keep talking about how in SamSho a single hit does a lot of damage, but I see nobody mentioning that Specials do low to fuck all damage.

1 Like

Yo can you hook up the link? Tryna tune my mind up for ranked.

Before I forget, Happy Belated B-day, Torey.

4 Likes

New to the series, have specials always been like this? With the low damage and how unsafe you are after them, it doesn’t seem worth it.

PS: Is it your birthday? If so, I hope you have a good one.

1 Like

Indeed it is D. Dark. I’m in California so it’s still birthday time at least over here. 36 feels good. Although I feel like I’ve been 25 for the past 11 years. My mom and dad must’ve pumped that Wolverine blood into my system when I was born.

3 Likes

Try this one…

4 Likes

Lovely! Thanks for the link!! Maybe we can get some online sparring in soon.

Oh shit, another member of the 83 club. I’m also 36, it was my birthday last month. It sounds like you’ve been able to retain a youthful look from your description. Me on the other hand, I’ve aged a lot in my 30’s. My 40’s should be even less kind to me :frowning:

3 Likes

Specials are usually safe actually.

Happy Birthday man

2 Likes