SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

We finally have good glitches?

Its finally a Capcom games.

1 Like

The stop time Blanka is not a bug,it’s a hotfix move they added.

You thought only Geras can do it ? Capcom had to act fast.

Capcom beat NRS to the Time Fighter archetype.

3 Likes

Videl has been stopping time for a few weeks now.

All these other games still catching up to DBFZ.

Guile did it first in SF2

1 Like

You know for a while I’d believe the Power Rangers fighting game was the worst looking fighting game since MvCI

And then Jump Force came along

Damn Blanka has been training with Zasalamel, Street Fighter X Soul Calibur confirmed.

3 Likes

Yo, DemonDan is hilarious

1 Like

Hey everyone

If I get hit by that Blanka shit online someone is dead

2 Likes

This tweet wants me to watch Prince of Bel Air again.

Matt Edwards just said on WSO what I’ve been telling you for YEARS. SF5 ain’t over!

1 Like

Friend of mine claimed that Kage was a very “dishonest” character in most matchups… I couldn’t have disagreed any less and I think someone posted an honesty tierlist and put him as “pretty honest”.

But what would be the case for this?

Kage is like Karin. He’s honest until he hits you and then he’s very dishonest. Plus people who dont like characters that get free anti air will hate Kage. His DP always hits flush for full damage and has easy mode heavy button AA also.

2 Likes

So basically what you are saying is that he isn’t dishonest but rather very honest with his oki and everyone does not like that?

2 Likes

SFV cancelled on account of I remembered Cold Pursuit is out and Regal has half price tickets tonight.

Old white people out in force in Harford County for Liam.

He wouldn’t be able to do that in real match. The Blanka time freeze is stupid, but doing a CC-able move from downtown before that is even stupidest.

Well, at least fixing this glitch will show us if there’s still someone at Capcom HQ or they’re all in vacation still.

Absolutely. It’s an interesting interaction of mechanics though, even if you will never see it in the wild.

is this a homage to sfv or why didnt you posted the full finished song?
of course its note finished and will get content.

Not a fan of the SF2 animated movie are you?