SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

I’m actually just trying to eat your meter since half the time EX whatever only does like 4 damage.

I don’t really have a real strategy…

Need a minute. I have time for a couple more.
Yeah last one then i gotta run an errand

Y’all making dbfz sound fun af. Maybe I should have given it more of a chance. But fuck buying a game twice I’ve already bought Tekken twice lol.

I hate Ranked.

4 Likes

The upclose battle is pretty interesting since you have reflect and vanish to work with. Sure it isn’t pushblock, but its its own thing. So if you enjoy dealing with that type of decision making, give it a good effort.

If you’d rather spend a lot of time midscreen doing things…welp maybe not the one for you.

1 Like

gg man. Sorry about the quick exit im in a bit if a rush

GG’s.

That’s fine. I wasn’t really figuring out what to do in the matchup anyways…

the character I’m most interested in in DBFZ is Beerus but his whole multiple orb summon thing is not only slow, but can be ignored simply by pressing the dash attack button :slightly_frowning_face:

I didn’t know they were making a new Chucky movie

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought Beerus was going to be Spiral. Turned out he was Dan.

:sob:

Orb is an Oki tool, not a neutral tool.

Its still not great though.

What’s a good game if im in the latter group?

@FlyingVe ill tell you about Nash(or at least how i play him) when I get home

1 Like

Eh depends on what kind of nonsense you want to put up with. BBTag is super fun and lets you do a lot. Recently go a balance patch but haven’t checked to see what it changed for practical purposes. Its you chuck a lot of good projectiles though. Plus all the projectile chuckers work pretty differently.

Grapplers are good, rushdown is good, everybody gets a DP.

If you want to do older games that’s a diff bag of chips.

1 Like

so cipher is doing his steam forum thing here and people get nuts over it…

1 Like

That was exactly my line of thought when choosing Beerus… I’m a Spiral main so when I saw those orbs he does I was like “yeah I’m gonna main this guy” and then in the end of the day it just gets ignored by everything in the game :frowning_face:

Actually decided to not visit the SFV Forums anymore, then some trolls got back and it was fun once again.

Blame them for keeping me entertaint.

Can’t imagine how wack the steam SF5 forums are.

Probably like a latrine blown up in a Michael Bay movie.

1 Like

If you think I post a lot of shit.

You haven’t seen what the average Steam Forum post looks like.
I’m an innocent angel.

I mean there is someone in the forums, who has a group that only exists to mass report people to get them banned.

BOI

WIP, and he’s going to add MJs voice clips

10 Likes

I just got done winning sets vs Gief players that are keeping me out of Ultra Diamond hell so feeling good. I almost feel bad playing Falke vs them, but winning is better than feeling bad for people.

1 Like