SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

It’s the type of music you would hear in Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines.

If you ever played it.

It’s ok, but it’s more like “meet juri” rather then a combat theme.

Leave him hangin Pertho , it’s the right thing to do.

9 Likes

Vt2 is strong depending on the matchup. Does silly damage without using meter and is only 2 bars. But wont be very strong against zoners ofc.

Just to let you know: I hate the crap you post.

1 Like

Want a hankerchief?

Like that being so much different from the level of shit that is here posted on a daily basis.

So like at what point does Cipher get clapped @Pertho @DevilJin_01 ?

He adds nothing meaningful to the discussion even by off topic SFV Lounge standards and he openly admits he is trying to trigger and troll people. He is only here to bug people and many (dare i say most) hate his posts.

I would also like to point out that discourse lacks an ignore feature so we can’t really properly apply rule 8(?). We can not feed him like all other trolls but we still have to scroll past his drivel and end up seeing/getting the idea when people reply to him.

3 Likes

UnlawfulFaroffCobra-size_restricted

8 Likes

You’re aware I only target the people who get triggerd by literally everything by default.
These things would happen even without me.

Even someone as small minded as you should notice that there isn’t even an attempt to try this with a lot of people here.

Thanks monkeyboy for proving my point.

Exhibit A

Who are we talking about ignoring exactly?

Nobody. Don’t need an ignore function. Just skip past.

2 Likes

Ye I know

Just gotta cruise past the bad posts

7 Likes

(That was the joke)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ignoring him does not change the fact that he is intentionally trying to derail the thread by triggering people. Does anyone disagree it would be a better place without him?

Again i ask at what point does he get clapped? No shade at the mods but what is even the point of having them if they don’t at least take limited action on people like Cipher?

1 Like

Who?

monkeyslap

13 Likes

Not my subsection. So unless an extraordinary happened like with SpinningBeat, I’m not jumping into the fray to clap people in DJ’s jurisdiction.

Cipher has pointed out enough legitimate things that you guys didn’t really challenge/rebut properly. His assertion that v-trigger couldn’t be used defensively being one of them (which was wrong since there are v-triggers that have defensive options to them and v-trigger bar gives you access to alpha counters earlier and more often than burst would in GG).

If I gotta clap him for saying stupid shit, then you’re giving me lee way to clap other people for being equally as silly. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Could if my walk speed was faster.

The footsies on this forum are garbage. Slow walkspeed and everyone getting crush countered by random shit.

So we clap people like Spinning Beat who are having a sad mental breakdown but not people like Cipher who is intentionally trying to get under people’s skin.

Ok