SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

I need you to just listen.

Don’t ask questions. Don’t even reply. Just listen and let it soak in.
1 Like

Hi guys what makes you dusk off and pick up a legacy fighting game even there is no event particularly for that game.

What title is that game and what do you like with that game that makes you play it for a while?

Again , falke doesn’t offer me anymore than Sagat. Menat honestly looks boring to me outside of Derpy trigger.

Like my SF4 characters where varied, Fei, Gouken, Sagat, T Hawk, Yang, Ryu.

In this I’d have to go to Rashid or Abigail or Maybe Necalli or something to get that varience, but it’s all just spammy bullshit. It’s not my style.

Like THawk had awesome footsies for a grappler, yang had awesome whiff punish and mix ups, Fei had mega screen control.

I just look at the whole cast of 5 and it’s pretty much defined by - bullshit EX + Trigger. I mean Ryu was the most fun character for me for 2 years, sums it up.

1 Like

Welcome to SF5.

Sometimes i’m glad Gouken isn’t in because they would find a way to ruin him

I still want him though.

1 Like

So this is the result of Ken’s image after being put through the NVIDIA CGI Facial Reconstruction program. Even that couldn’t fix him.

5 Likes

if no reveal at EVO Japan my bet is S4 only has 2 characters

or not more than 4 before announcing 2 months later SF6.

Can’t say I agree with all the placements but I thought the idea was funny

6 Likes

Laura and Alex above boxer, Cody, menat and Dictator? Smfh

2 Likes

Karin should move up to 3 red shells tbh

Gotta agree Abigail’s is Blue Shell tier tho, even though its nerfed it still is robbery af

I’d put Guile and ken down a notch. And raise kage (vt1), Zangief (vt1), mika (both triggers) and chun li (both triggers) up a tier. Likewise Juri’s (vt1), karin (vt1) and nash (vt1) are mid tiered imo. Rashid also up a tier. Rest seems fine. Zangief’s triggers are both strong in particular vt1, bizarre why anyone would put it so low.
Btw i dont think there’s such a great variance in power between triggers. The most obnoxious ones got nerfed and they seem much more balanced now. I’d only have three tiers here.

Maybe he is averaging both triggers.
Gief’s VT2 almost qualifies as a VT now, but it isn’t there yet while VT1 is made of pure robbery.
Would also explain Dictator position in the tier list.

1 Like

Although Rashid’s triggers aren’t op , they do get him back in for sweet FA. Which is where he ruins you.

Also juri can def rob you with that dash up low shit better than Sagat or Ryu.

Highlights from street fighter league.

1 Like

Good, keep downplaying Zeku’s v-trigger 1.

So I’m just now hearing the Frosty Boulevard theme for the first time in the menu screen…and I can’t believe I went that long without listening to the entire song. I love it.

2 Likes

Yeah, had to buy the stage once I heard it. The music in this game is pretty good in general. Except for Juri’s theme. Not sure what they were thinking with that.

3 Likes

They really failed on Juri’s SFV theme.

This fanmade remix is killer though.

1 Like

Tell me, how is Frost a shitty version of me?

I know he’s the greater idiot, since he believes 90% of the comments I write here are serious. Since i’m just poking.

But pls explain this to me.
I want to hear it.

1 Like

I like Juri’s theme. Sounds like fun club music

2 Likes