SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Lol counter layers too deep

What if theres no more characters? Did they actually say anywhere there was anything after Kage?

Inb4ssfv is announced. I’m not a capcom player per se and even I know that geez.

Yeah they did, Capcom Fighters Twitter mentioned it when they said they didn’t plan on doing a season pass this year. I’m on mobile right now and can’t find the tweet but it’s out there.

Why is it shit? I’m probably going to skip it and wait for Code Vein…assuming Bamco actually releases it one day.

2 Likes

These grab whiffs are unreal

On that note. Is there something wierd about doing meaties on Vega? Every one wiffed through him

Not that i know of. I think he may be smaller than he looks hitbox wise

That CA was bullshit. You’re botting

2 Likes

That was an accident… it was supposed to be MP DP…

1 Like

Jesus Christ i ate like 4 DPS that round

I learned that in ranked… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last one.

I’m gassed. Gg man

1 Like

GG @Vhozite

have no idea what I am doing against Vega.

Nobody does. I climbed off unfamiliarity and probably lag.

The biggest thing about Vega is just riding your one knockdown/offensive swing to victory against him. He’s pretty well rounded outside of his corner defense.

His buttons are long, but also slow and most have poor hitboxes. Don’t be afraid to try counter poking poke him at range. Kolin is really good against him imo which is why i used him sparingly when you played her.

Oh yeah slide VTC is only +1 on block and I guarantee no claw you run into is hitting a 3f button after the cancel. That’s a pretty safe mash situation the first time a Vega cancels from slide.

Against my Vega personally you should block low more since I love random slide and you should use more lows against me since 9/10 ill try to abuse his walkspeed to get away from pressure.

Oh this is a good one: unless your character can alter their jump arc/timing, you have to be very careful jumping at Vega. If he CH’s your jump in you’re looking at a punish for ~25%.

EX Grab gives real oki after a dash so you should usually just block. Of course that means you can get scooped again, but only his EX.Grab is that good. Meterless command grabs give no oki and do low damage, with they heavy version doing the same damage as a regular back throw. They also all side switch so if you are in the corner don’t be too afraid of getting scooped since CG is only worth it for him if it’ll kill or stun.

1 Like

You got the king now so dont need anymore characters. Was fun and now we can await Capcom Brawl Stars

Yeah I don’t care either way , Fei or Gouken would be nice but this really isn’t the type of game where I’d play multiple characters even for fun.

SF4 I could play about 6 characters decent, this I think you max out about 2 , only because it’s so samey, there’s really not much point for me.

Same stratagies with different skins.

2 Likes

Although I’d be slightly disappointed if they didn’t announce any new characters, I’m pretty content with what we have. I got Karin/Cody so can’t really complain.

You sbould pick up Falke and Menat