SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Maybe in a little bit? I just got home and I got a steak to Grill And eat

Sorry :frowning:

Stop being a wimp!
And git good!

https://twitter.com/Louffy086?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
This is like a pro level tier list to me. But clearly bison and mika should be higher up. The same applies to nash, zeku and ken.

how does zeku exactly carry the player? I mean sure he can go full ape but it seems far more risky compared to characters like Bison

1 Like

Because Louffy is stupid thats it really

7 Likes

I love playing Sagat but match ups like Balrog and Bison make me test my will power.

2 Likes

he put Zeku at the bottom tho

Falke and Sakura at bottom… and I win a lot of with them.

that means they don’t carry me!!! :smiley:

He put Karin at the top, Mika in the middle and Bison at the bottom

He’s s trolling

4 Likes

Old zeku doesnt get carried but young zeku definitely does to some extent. The biggest struggle is outplaying the opponent in the neutral and anti airing, but i’d say his options are very simple in so many scenarios. Simple meaty options that are easy to confirm or allow you to be plus on block, greay whiff punish buttons, normals that are easy to confirm, options up close are plenty. St lk with amazing range and is +3 can go into st hp from range or you can mix up it and do run, on hit it can combo into ex run into target combo. And if you have slide to catch people walking back, and can cancel it twice with vt 1. A st hk that’s almost spammable. I wouldnt put the character bottom tier alongside ryu, a row or two higher. But you just know what to do in so many situations, so you feel at ease when playing.

PS1 was Digimon Rumble Arena, a 2-player platform brawler. Digimon Rumble Arena 2 added 4-player support, but wasn’t released until the next generation (PS2,GC,Xbox).

I might play in a little.

I just finished eating if anyone wants to play for a bit.

@Akhos

Invite sent

Okay, just a sec, signing into PSN.

Never mind, might have a date.

okay, I need another… sorry, you’re fast.

I was under the impression that the only the top of his tier list “carries” players.

1 Like