SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Keeping your interests shallow and shitting on people for what they like seems dumber to me but whatevs~

Look at this nerd. Being all serious. I was kidding

My joke detector goes on the fritz easily in this thread

Kidding about the nerd thing too btw. Im a nerd. Im on a streetfigher website

Cool was in a set. Grabbing invite now.

You know how Floetron was right about every character announcement for SFV?
You know how Floetron didn’t come out of hiding before Kage’s announcement like “Yo, these are the character for the new season”?

Pls let there at least BE new characters.

2 Likes

I was sooooo close to having a 30 game win streak and I lost it!! It’s madness.

Still won the set tho, so all good.

2 Likes

How many wins would you need in a streak if you wanted to pretend like Rank Mode was Evo?

2 Likes

I actually have no opinion on YGO I just wanted to kick the hornets nest.

Regarding are, obviously there’s a stylistic difference, with YGO being more Manga/anime. But from a purely objective perspective MTG art is much better. MTG art is much better than most artwork in general, so that doesn’t mean that other stuff is bad.

I actually played competitive MTG a long… long time ago. I was on the first people to start running a competetive storm deck in ye’olde type 1.5 (extended). I’m definitely a “Johnny” though, so that doesn’t always work out for winning games. (If people want to know what this means I’d be happy to explain, but for now I’m leaving it out).

Savage

Luffy just put up a “characters that carry the player” tier list.

Man’s a master at catching fish. Much respect.

3 Likes

Yet he put Akuma in the middle row just to spark controversy!
That was evil of his part.

Akumas actually difficult. I’m not even sure where I’d put him myself. He’s definitely got auto pilot. Just not sure it’s as good as Cammy etc.

1 Like

I won my local this week

12 Likes

GGs @GetTheTables

Good thing Ed has a one button answer to flip kick :stuck_out_tongue:

Though one habit I’ve been noticing is that after you block anything you immediately walk backwards…got a lot more crmk xx flickers on you because of that

Also anyone else playing @Doctrine_Dark @FlyingVe

I didn’t grow up on sports+sports is boring as fuck.

gg’s but fuck you for being a better player than me. I actually feel some type a way about this.

GGs man.

Yeah I try to do that micro walk back thing to create space but I’m not exactly Fuudo so it becomes more of just walking sometimes.

I think those went a little better. Managed to win a game and even AA a few times. :wink:

Thinking about it I think one of the reasons I’m so ground focused is because I’m trying to not whiff a bunch of stuff but also not be too passive. And Ed scoots well and his buttons are faster so it is extra tricky.

Edit: footsies is hard

Sorry I had to drop all of a sudden. I gave myself a hard cutoff of 6:30 so I wouldn’t get sucked into SFV all night. And even with that I still managed to sneak an extra set in.

Coward >:c