SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Huh I might do that. I don’t really have the funds to be like that heavy into investing in a good deck. But I know we have a fighting game local that does TCG stuff and they stream their Yugioh matches on Facebook/Twitch

Real niggas play Black Luster Soldier

You can in two weeks. The next Structure Deck, buy 3, you’ll have a Tier 1 deck.

I was about that Digmon life when Pokemon started to become dull. Was always pairing them up and fighting others. Whenever people talked about Yu-Gi-Oh in school, I just sat and listened.

Well I guess I might as well revive my dead Yugioh Thread…again. I was going to do it with the new Ban List but didn’t bother because understandably, no one wanted any part of it.

Yugioh is the reason I met and know all my current (offline) friends.

Yugioh is great~

3 Likes

I forget the name but Digimon had a lit ass video game on the either the PS1 or 2. My great grandmother would play it with me when i was a kid

1 Like

Was it the fighting game? Because I believe that’s Digimon Rumble Arena for PS1. I know Digimon World for PS1 was more of an adventure game.

That’s exactly what I thought when I read his description. “Wow, dude ends the game with a 5-minute turn before you even get a turn to play? That’s some touch-of-death Marvel stuff right there.” Kusoge.

I played MtG like twice in college. Neat concept, but I… just started college in a whole new city. I had things to do.

It was a fighting game but the stages had more of a platforming element like Smash. I don’t remember much about single player because niggas definitely had no memory card

I feel bad for Digimon because I think them aging their characters was one of the smartest things to do for a children’s cartoon but Digimon themselves were too fucking busy looking and always felt like knockoffs. I know Digimon fans fucking hate hearing that but with the games having no true identity and the creatures having this Chinese Gucci bag aesthetic it just made the series feel bleh.

Also unpopular opinion but Digimon Frontier is my fave season.

I used to collect cards too.

They had basketball and football players on them tho.

Im old or you niggas are wierd.

Or both

3 Likes

You old because Sports Trading Cards became obsolete in the Internet Age. After all, nothing really special about them when you can get everything about them online, even the foiling.

I collected football cards until i realized I couldn’t battle them or anything

Anyone up for games? I’m hopping on for an hour or so.

Shut up nerd

Thanks for the compliment.

Me pick me

for the doggy

3 Likes

Is that still a thing in schools these days. Youre smarter than me so you should feel bad. Lol. Kids are stupid.