SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Jumping forward can be tricky sometimes. Everyone screws it up from time to time.

Also, if Abigail doesn’t have super off it… it does blast you far away, which is bad for him. The guard crush gives him bHP>HP which is the only thing that gives him any pressure, so that might be worse sometimes.

Are these alternate costumes Leon and Claire for the true ending of re2 remake ?

Just some PC mods/body swaps

Here’s another one

Edit: Mines well show some more stuff that’s going on.
First Person View Mod (POV is rigged to joints I believe which is why the FPV looks so realistic or rather like RE7

Also someone’s working on a higher “RNG” zombie mod I believe.

1 Like

I mean you wrote the post, not hard to explain.

5 Likes

You’re still being a shitty version of Cipher.

Nice to know you’ll stay one of the biggest dullards of this subforum.

3 Likes

Lol dullard

4 Likes

Ranked is funny and at times infuriating. At the same time seeing the numbers go up or down keeps the hamster going on the wheel in my brain. But the people you run into are all kinds of pussies. I’ve ran into the same guy twice this month with like 20+ win streaks who rage quits both times I beat him to keep his streak.
Plus all the other weirdos.

I’ve probably played less than 20 casual or lounge matches. Until I played @getthetables this past week.
I think that’s the way to go going forward. Casual and lounges till Im good enough to breeze to plat.

You also learn that ranked doesn’t really matter.

I was rank 7 (and top 10 for two different characters) in BB at one one point, and I could list 20 players better than me… and only 2 were ranked above me.

That said, the respect for online has grown a lot since then. Better players used to avoid ranked and online in general.

1 Like

Ono not at EVO Japan? I wonder if people truly understand the magnitude of what this could potentially mean.

Going to need Dullard, Oaf, Dunce, Dolt, Snaggatooth and cretin to make a comeback.

1 Like

New 21 mixtape?

We don’t need Ono at every character reveal you know.

Every time someone makes this joke my brain immediately goes to android 21…

Speaking of…if i hit myself with Destruco Disc one more time I swear to god…

With so many big names and so many entrants for sfv it’s a little odd that ono isn’t going. However that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

1 Like

Let’s be real, Capcom ain’t showing shit. Kage was it.

Praise Lord Boon and Harada! Join the light and be rewarded!

1 Like

Playing frieza?

I don’t know man, I think they’ll show something.

Call me naive but I still think we’ll get at least one character at Evo Japan.

I could be wrong and Capcom could be focusing on the bigger games they are a business after all. Mhw broke Capcom records last year. Re2 got a great receptions. Dmc5 here soon so it’s not a stretch to see why SF might be on the back burner.

2 Likes