SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Urien headbutt is -2 on block with 7-10 frames of recovery. I live Sakura in this matchup, she has an easy time punishing his shit.

Urien is good

2 Likes

IIRC, they only added additional recovery to the EX version.

1 Like

Anyone want to play for a bit?

Just got done chucking my 500th bomb at a poor Cloud player so I think it’s time for a few Psycho Shots :3

1 Like

I’m ready whenever.

Invite sent

Left more private slots than necessary in case anyone else wants to join in

2 Likes

Diamond world is a whole another level of crazy. A Ryu finally killed me with an ex shoryu after I punished him the first two times. I don’t know whether to be angry at him for doing it three times in a row or me ofr it working.

I’m a dummy and forgot to log into CFN. May I have another?

Stupid thing won’t crop right but whatever

2 Likes

Do you have evidence of this with capcom? Anything capcom?

Some Chunli-players get me spoiled…

“I jump, and you throw a Kikoken”…

Ok…just think. Street Fighter 6 Edit: Scratch that fuck SF, DS…using the RE Engine and Rival Schools using the Monster Hunter Engine

YES??? YES?? no?

It’s still Capcom, they’ll cut corners and ruin all your expectations.

that they continue to give you something not so good due to you giving em a pass and money for it?
yes, i have.

FG players are hostage to the devs. They understand you bought this or you didnt. They dont care about the reasons you didnt. They just care that you didnt.

2 Likes

Naw man this is the big leagues now you gonna earn your stripes for real.

Being in diamond means you’re basically in the top 10% of the players base that actually think SFV is decent enough to keep going lol. Right when I hit platinum I ran into PR Balrog for the very first time and got fucking liquidated. I run into UGM’s and I’ve even run into Shazzy and he’s Warlord and there’s only like 6 Warlords and I can’t even stay in Super Diamond consistently.

Embrace this new horizon because it’s gonna be the hardest grind of your life.

6 Likes

but we’re getting Dragons Dogma 2 tho

2 Likes

Appo can’t escape. He comes here hopping we say fuck SFV and never comeback.

Legend says he’s still here to this day :coffee:

1 Like

When I first hit Super Diamond I somehow got on a lucky streak and was winning consistently for a while. I made it to 22.5k pretty fast. Well the fun is over and it’s back to the real world lol. Now I’m stuck in 22k hell where I keep going below and then back above it.

Shit is hard right now, and it’ll only get worse whenever i make Ultra Diamond. Master seems impossible at my current level because I can’t afford to lose to almost anyone below my rank. Hopefully point inflation eventually bumps the shitty plats to Diamond next year so I can consistently 2-0 them.

2 Likes