SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Kara may have a small chance of coming back since they have decided to enter in karas for Sagat and now randomly Fang. Although it is possible that they may still consider karaing grabs a huge nono. That’s one of the things that’ll be interesting to see if they budge on.

Instant axe kick is definitely gonna be RIP. IALL didn’t last more than S1 any way.

1 Like

And yet everyone keeps playing it.

Somewhat nice to have this board, were the majority doesn’t enjoy the game, but keeps playing it.
Why play something you might enjoy, when you can just play something you hate and complain that the game is shit.
A nice board of hypocrites.

Enjoying is for bitches who act like the world has no problems. There are problems and games with problems.

2 Likes

Every game has problems in one way or another.

If you don’t enjoy this game with problems, there is another game with problems you will enjoy.

1 Like

I ain’t no bitch.

2 Likes

Hey man, would you mind sharing your subjective objective opinion on this audio?

I’ve been meaning to slam dunk it to the Third Strike players since forever, and I just popped it in the stereo again today.

Oh yeah, in SF5 I am diamond in ranked but platinum will always be my homeboys… Reason part two is that they’re usually the highest ranked hosting battle lounges…

2 Likes

Kara-Karakusa will definitely in since the grab hasn’t any kind of invincibility, the EX armor version from SF4 has no sense tbh. IAT had utility into SF4, in V would be too much, some aerial moves can’t be exist in this chapter. Whoever thinks Viper could keep her Flame Kicks is mad af.

Evo Japan can’t come anytime soon.

1 Like

Damn, I have this song still rocking in my car. What a masterpiece.

1 Like

Shiiit, I drove my car on this shit and not gasoline just today. Yeah it’s a phat freakin’ tune, for damn sure.

1 Like

my 11 win streak stopped by an Alex :angry:, nerf him

1 Like

11 Likes

why urien’s headbutt has so few recovery frames? Dude can literally whiff that shit in front of you with little to no worry

I thought they added more recovery on it a few patches ago. It’s my most hated Urien move though. Even more than EX Chariot Tackle.

7 Likes

Urien by far is the most “did this move now too late to react” type of character to me, whiffed headbutt? Too late now he throws me. Walk forward or try to do a jump in? Oh shit he did ex tackle out of nowhere now I get hit.

And a couple of other moves like that I guess

7 Likes

My first matches after becoming a diamond were an Ultra Diamond and a Grand Master. Great matchmaking.

3 Likes

So upon getting to diamond, you got a chance to make a fat amount of points.

Sounds fucking great. You got the game twisted.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s hindsight. If I’m at a baking store, I’m not going to make a fancy cake that only 10 people will buy when there’s 200 people lined up for donuts then shout, it’s ok, the donuts will be out in an hour.

We ( the serious dudes) would wait on the fancy cake cause we are in it for the long haul. The donut folk are just Gona go get donuts from another shop.

Mortal Kombat has been doing it for years. Besides you release a tournament edition that doesn’t work for 3 weeks, has no rage quitting barriers and no search functions?

Good luck with that. They screwed up almost everything and I’m not even going over the top there.

4 Likes

It’s intimidating. I would just like to fight guys closer to my rank. These guys just keep deranking me. Though I did win against one Juri only to lose all those points.

Wait until you fight a recenty demoted 7432 LP Ultra Gold who will blast your points if you lose even one match.

Also

Welcome to the real world

1 Like

Jesus Christ i hate his headbutt. I think it’s safe on block but you can punish it on whiff if you are looking out for it. Won’t get it every time but if you are fighting one of those yolo Urien’s who do in strings or are otherwise really predictable you tag him here and there.

3 Likes