SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

And yet everyone still laughs at me for wanting Kolin walk speed.

People liked your insane wish list!

:wink:

Sagats Tiger knees need changing on block, at least the MK version.

and extend his super hitbox graciously

2 Likes

Because everyone knows Ed is a good boy

I mean I’m still bad though

You’re almost the same rank as me now aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Spent half an hour last night seeing if I could get any blue numbers off different combinations of normals and TK. Kinda sucks.

watching Bonchan just fucking do it and let himself be -4 cause it’s all he has is sad.

1 Like

I am a meagre ultra gold Falke player and a super gold Gief player.
So no. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I will pester you a LOT if I surpass you in rank.

God damn man I’m super d right now but I always sorta fall back here and there. Fucking warlord is 0.0006% hahahah god damn.

Also this is why rank is so fucking hard when you get to my points range. I gotta deal with OG’s that see into the matrix and kens that still do wake up tatsu and think that shit is footsies.

Fuck getting to UD with my small brain is gonna be damn near cancer inducing.

Dat Low tier OS.

I played Tager for a decade, I have forgotten more about that OS than most people know.

I played Link in Smash for 19 years

He’s been low to bottom tier for 4 games

I know it better than anyone

Fair enough, link is bad.

But Tager In BBCT, holy shit.

Heard some Rindoukan Rumblings. God I hope she makes it back. maybe me posting this here will make it happen.

1 Like

I got beat up by a Chun-Li on stream a few nights ago her name was Phantom-Mira.

I beat her in the next match.

Does anyone know if she’s a she or >SHE lol

I think our Miria is a gril, they mentioned it once before I think

But I saw that Miria on Shazzy’s stream, very laggy Chun

Our Miria (Falke) is definitely a guy.

The one from Mexico that plays Chun isn’t.

Twin is killin me over her with that post :joy::rofl: I hate you.

2 Likes

Just watched Coolkid’s video on Abigail’s s4 nerf. Raises good points. Why can G combo into his cmd grab and abigail can’t? or if he’s mainly a brawler why so much pushback on his normals to the extent he has to use meter to combo, or the s3/4 nerf to his normals.
Maybe capcom effed up on his original design. Char’s broken in some aspects and attempts to rein him in made him very weak?

:thinking:
I need to seriously consider being a bit gentler with stuff that I woman handle like my arcade stick.
This time I cracked the plexiglass around the buttons… somehow.
Don’t ask me how I do this. I don’t know.

Big drop in the numbers at ultra gold I guess either you drop back to super or get plat. But seeing the percentage makes me feel a tad bit better.

Abigail was quite broken and most complained, now people are starting to make videos on how he should had remained the same and how bad he is ?

Man, this community is just pathetic at times.

5 Likes

That was my complaint. I don’t mind if they say his grabs suck, but then they have to give him something else.

All they did was make him worse at grappling.

1 Like

hehehe

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

1 Like