SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

necalli install… ironically he’d be 100 percent be high tier from that alone.

This, I was blown away at how good the netcode was.

Sorry, I had to :rofl:

9 Likes

But the combos are really easy.
I mean look at this beauty here:

(to be fair, this is more something for flexing than anything else.)

I’m just helping everyone work on their AAs.

Worked for Akhos. :upside_down_face:

And yet I never AAd anyone the whole night.

I’m not hating, it was very satisfying to watch G jump in on @Akhos for free… and then see Ed explode into a million pieces.

Anime also supplies shit like Kusoru:

In BB you have Dora (he was at EVO dressed in character you may remember). He has a doctorate in both theoretical and applied stupidity.

Real talk it is hard to AA when you’re still figuring out what the hell do to on the ground in the first place. Its muscle confusion combined with recognition paralysis combined with sometimes just flat out making a bad guess - “I’m gonna go aggressive oh shit he’s jumping my st.HP”.

Even when I pause and say to myself “he is going to jump soon, Smug him outta the air” I still fuck it up 70% of the time. It’s the #1 thing on a long list of things I’m working on. If I lost 0-5 in a set but AA’d every time I’d end the night feeling like I won EVO at this point. I miss Laura’s easy st.MP. :frowning:

Honestly I was trying to figure out how you were getting away with it when I wasn’t? Is it just fear of G dash low? Are you jumping at better spots?

With Zeku I can beat that button with j.mp, the timing is a bit weird, but works and I can combo after it. Works also against Birdie and Mika cr.mp too.

1 Like

I was at the Lambda Discord and looked at a small challenge.
Make the dumbest looking Combo you can find.

It ended with Cavaliering the Dummy trough the stage. Looked stupid, was stupid and I lost to something even more stupid.

It’s basically a damage dump off activation and more damage off combos, with powerful normals such as Cr mk and fw hp being cancellable, I see it more as an upgrade, such as more ways to open open opponent up with the overhead and a cancellable low.

It was terrible as a 3 bar v trigger because you’d only get it at low health and the opportunity to safely dump damage with its activation was more difficult moment to get or create. But now since you can get it early and the bar drains slowly you can still look for a hit confirm, furthermore you may get a psychological advantage due to opponent looking out for that overhead.

On the same day I post about Abigails nerfs making no sense:

I feel vindicated.

Neon should be teaching me

Quick guys how do I become a woman!?!?!?!?

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/amrrhe/sfv_player_distribution_for_s4/
It is disheartening to see that the top 7% to 5% of the game play as bad as I do. :cry:

2 Likes

There is 178 people with over 100K internet points, geez, the grind is real. Like at that point, i wonder what is even the point of playing ranked ?

Abigail deserved everything he got

Just like Ed deserves every buff I asked for

4 Likes

How the hell am I in the top 15 percentile? I am literally trash tier. @Akhos and @TWINBLADES say they are bad at this game. I actually am bad.

Yeah, they are filthy liars!
They don’t know what being bad is like!

If you’re posting on SRK, you’re gonna get the help to be better than the vast majority of people playing.

That’s the point of the site; so your placement % wise shouldn’t be a surprise.

6 Likes