SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

After MK vs DC, he gained the ability to tap into the speed force. :wink:

1 Like

I can at least take a game here or there.

Beside I kinda want to mess with my garbo sakura some more.

Man even watered down anime is too much for me. I was tooling around in dbz and there is just too much to keep track of and its super fast paced.

1 Like

Its funny you should mention that. One of the things I like about DBZ as opposed to Street Fighter is that I can track what’s happeneing better. By that I mean, a ton of things in SF are all just prediction based, You can’t see, identify, and react to a great many things. In DBFZ there is much less of that, but more than likely you will get overwhelmed and not be able to remember everything.

It has more situations that are “oops, I forgot about that”, and less “oops, I guessed wrong”

Yeah I actually find anime games way easier to follow after playing SFV.

Alright lounge is up. Lemme know whenever you guys are ready.

I will probably be another 20, so don’t wait up. If we want to do a 3-some no reason to make that room yet.

Dammit man I just wanted that host advantage.

Off to training mode it is. Hit me up whenever you guys are ready.

Sent an invite

@Akhos @GetTheTables

I am ready now.

Off topic I guess but I find Predators a well made sequel in the Predator series, obviously the first one is the best, Predators is my second favorite of the bunch

EDIT: Also the Predators dancing with Danny Glover is still a better plot than The Predator… fucking autism as means of evolution to the Predator kind, smh I’m still pissed at that movie

1 Like

Wanted to at least get a FT2 in @GetTheTables

Heading back to invite @FlyingVe

Damn I had you right where I wanted you :slightly_frowning_face:

Best fatality yet.

First and second movies were quite good, didn’t enjoy the others.I liked the scenery in first movie more but the execution in second movie was far better.

Same goes for Alien franchise, the first one was more of a thriller ,always keeping you on your toes, guessing what could happen next. The atmosphere was spot on.Second one dabbled into action bit more but it worked out quite well. Third tried to recreate the atmosphere from first but failed, 4th tried too much.

Also, AvP 1 was decent. The other ? Bleah…

It’s good, but the one with Scorpion teleporting is good, too.

Oooh yeah, it had excellent camera work.

I like to watch a good horror movie from time to time, but having a horror movie loop endlessly, which Mortal Kombat in a way kind of is, I don’t know…

Sonofabitch I would not have expected D’vorah to come back. Neat.

You can definitely stop Uriens dash. I mean he has a lot of options but generally you’re just looking for cr.mp on block or hit and cr.mk on block or hit. That’s two biggies where he’s Gona try get back in.

A lot of them like the dash back dash forward too.

Uriens a bit like bison like that, he’s generally not navigating the screen with walk, it’s dash or special.

I wouldn’t say it’s easy. But it’s not super difficult.

2 Likes

I did not l like AvP1 at all. Overpowered Aliens, accelerated incubation times, Sanaa Lathan and the Predator magically understanding each other perfectly, and it was PG-13.

1 Like