SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

I just exercised a bit now to dry out some dbfz

1. Fucking EVERYONE was at the Car Wash. Took forever to get mine washed.

Just like me

Working as intended, git gud.

The only thing ed really needs to take his game up a notch is a much better fireball. It’s a 2 parter so making it better is harder but I’d give him the ryu treatment and make his slow fireball slower and his fast fireball faster.

Better neutral presence is his major weakness. His KK doesn’t need to be buffed. It’s weak to dive kicks and cross ups so don’t use it against dive kicks and cross ups. Cr.hp is fine versus those moves if you get it out in time, AA isn’t an ed problem.

Lots of small things on akhos list are good, but don’t account for the spirit of sf5. Like a st.hk that pushes back more on block would be an amazing buff that ed could use, but it goes against sf5 design philosophy of being hard to make CC st.hk safe in general (not actually hard, but something you have to at least think about)

Ed’s biggest problem is that he’s all around but not great at anything.

He needs something somewhat abuseable OR his entire move set needs to be made just stronger… speed up his cr.mk, speed up ex psycho upper, speed up charged knuckle, speed up charged v skill etc etc

He’s basically got everything, but very slow/mediocre versions of everything.

2 Likes
11 Likes

S tier character revealed. Everyone else get to the back of the line and pray for good MUs.

(Haven’t watched the trailer just going off history. Neat that he is back.)

1 Like

Kabal revealed, super hyped!

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’m glad to see Kabal back.

1 Like

New Kabal looks like Cyber Sub Zero and Predator had a love child.

2 Likes

Lol at Sub getting dragged across the ground at lightspeed

1 Like

The only thing I don’t like about the new trailer is that Kabal can run so fast he makes flash style warp portals.

Kabal is fast but he is not the flash.

1 Like
7 Likes

Anyone playing tonight

@Doctrine_Dark @FlyingVe @DevilJin_01 @GetTheTables

I am making some food. But after that I can play. Give me 30-45.

He has better things to do then killing Arnold.

4 Likes

I can hop on in 5. I need to not play too long tonight so I can tag out to FlyingVe whenever be is ready.

We could all get a room, just need to keep sets shorter. FT1.

Akhos hates sharing. :wink:

I’m up for it though. Maybe we could combine our powers like in anime and take him down!

I guess I could try it just this once

1 Like