SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

You can always play her mentor the holder of TRUE MUSCLE POWER, Gief!

Makoto’s dash in SF4 was 16 frames.

Expect it to be around 12 frames for SF5. If she’s in at all.

Zangief has tiny toothpick limbs. He should try lifting some weights or something to get some real gains.

St.mp seems pretty swole nowadays. Must have been running those bicep curls during season 3 lol

1 Like

Why not make it like Nash season 1, like she would have start up before she starts moving really fast? So like 16 frames total, with a few frames being a wind up animation and then she moves

thats nonsense.
the competition sell theire games, so they know that there are people who like fighting games and apparently something went wrong with their product.

pumping money into something you dont like means just you will get the same shit next time.
would you go over and over into the same restaurant when the food sucks in the hope it will get better because you gave them money? thats not how it works.

2 Likes

The only thing I wish was there was, during the frame data count it would show the total number of frames a move has.

Like I think it would be helpful to know some of that stuff from the go.

He’s even less of a character for me though

You can SPD people from half the screen away!
He is clearly THE character for you!

Also, how come I make a Spaceballs reference and no one gets it?
Ain’t there old people here, ffs?

1 Like

I only watched part of that movie one time. A friend of mine used to talk about it a lot.

1 Like

It is no Robin Hood, Men in Tights, but it is still prime Mel Brooks material and entirely too funny!

Also @Twinblades you haven’t been to enough tournaments if you can’t figure out what’s going on with Miria

1 Like

I must have ended up in the wrong universe, thought never imagine I would agree with you for once.

I must have just passed it.

When?

Just now.

1 Like

I’m just gonna assume every girl that plays fighting games has a huge fucking cock then.

1 Like

another one leaves Capcom

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2019/02/07/farewell-world-warriors

5 Likes

Mahreen’s dojo is 20inchcocks so you might be right.

The important thing is if you like what you’re looking at, then that should be good enough. If you liked it you liked it. Nothing wrong.

For someone that’s been there that long I didn’t even know who he was until Combofiend died.

Combofiend died?

I guess it is either that or they are old and ugly like me.
Either way, it is a win situation.

1 Like