SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Idk i usually get more teabags from characters like cammy and laura

For as much as I hate those two, I’ve never met anyone who teabags with them, oddly enough.

twitter aris or markman and ask him if he lets you in trough a maintenance entrance ;p

Gotta play more lame. People hate when they want to go ape, but you don’t let it happen

We’ve processed the transmission.

Signal to noise ratio: zero. Only noise was found. Doesn’t classify into usual pink, blue or other colors of noise, but certainly added added no information other than truisms like “sun’s gonna come out tomorrow”, “characters will have normals” or “Sagat will be a shoto”. Was rebranded as “X-Kira noise”.

The machine has been already calibrated to supress further transmissions of the same noise type. Personnel is on training to learn not to get hype.

Do my eyes deceive me is that possibly a hitbox that extends past his hurtbox wow Cody is top 3

Fuck that can we talk about how the hurtbox is a whole torso higher than it needs to be above his chest but his legs have no hurtbox past the knee.

I’m not complaining but lol why is it like that.

Probably for A2A purposes and also because its V

Nah Capcom’s just lazy

With a lot of jumping attacks they ignore the model and just keep the same vertical box where there body used to be and just add another box on top of it. Cody’s knife jhp is no exception.

It’s also why a lot of them have that large projectile invincible hurtbox below them despite none of the model being there

1 Like

I do have avoidingthepuddle tshirt and some butthash.

1 Like

Fuck man, sometimes I really hate this game. I just played a Ryu that only wanted to dash in, or jump in. The smart thing he did was wait a few random seconds before doing either.

Playing as Sagat, I had to get good at AAing him and throwing s.LK xx HK Shots at his dashes, but if I messed up he got so much more damage than I could get.

I hope defence gets a buff in s4

Hit box noob here.

So can someone explain to me what the red squares are? Are they the same as the red filled in hit boxes? Or can those be hit/traded with?

I’m always playing lame but this is SFV. If you throw out a heavy at the wrong time or mistime an AA by a few frames you’re in the corner.

who the fuck is rooflemonger and why is he taking my gimmick

@Rooflemonger
most likely a anime head guy who plays dbfz and stuff :coffee:

2 Likes

You’re too Hollywood now so i forgot to use your forum name.

2 Likes

The red outlines are still hurtboxes where you can get hit by physical attacks. They just represent projectile invincibility.

Easy example, Zangief’s lariat

Projectiles won’t touch him but you can still hit him out of it with physical attacks

3 Likes

Of course, not long after I fight an Ibuki and have to deal with the same shit.

The only buff defense you will get is your reactions and decision making getting better. And Bison getting an overhead. It was hard for Rog to open people up so he got a command grab.

2 Likes

Then it sounds like to get better at decision making, I should pick a rushdown character and quit trying to play smart.