SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Yes its just you

4 Likes

don’t talk to me he needed it alright stop hating

That all sounds amazing! Can’t wait to lose with them.

Also, ABI- GAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Thought you’d be more curious about Gief buffs. But good thing you forgot about him. Keep it that way.

It’s the exact new character practically everyone has been begging them to skip this time out, except with an even goofier design – when there were all sorts of alleged ‘leaks’ with much more hype characters possibly dropping tonight. It makes sense for people to be annoyed.

7 Likes

Ono is pulling a Hideo, just keep watching the tournament.

1 Like

I hope they finally get booed.

1 Like

Despite all this Tasty Steve is still hype about selling me chairs and stuff.

1 Like

abigail got baby nerfs
its not enough
the core is still there
abigail forever

2 Likes

They shouldn’t be annoyed without the full context of the release of Kage. Don’t get pissed at Capcom for doing something A LOT of people wanted.

1 Like

Only way they can make up is if they have 6 characters for season 4 as usual and at least another 4 free albeit derivative characters

Fucking praise be they buffed Laura command grab damage. Only the MK/HK versions but fuck it I’ll take it.

1 Like

Are patch notes in a document or people are datamining them?

I just need ryu, sakura, and sagat to be better.

1 Like

People with the update are just eyeballing changes.

Abigail has a brand new move too ahahahHAHHAHAHHA

We don’t even know yet if KAGE is part of season 4. Could be a freebie.

Honestly even if Kage sucks there is still the rest of the new characters to look forward to. Plus the new patch and new BUFFS. Plus Type Arcade but that last one is mostly a ‘me’ thing

2 Likes

V Trigger 1 for Chun seems to last longer but it looks like you can’t connect her stomps anymore whilst in trigger.